fh7e9wetdsa 发表于 2016-5-14 07:46:46

Meet

< br / > they meet in the distant frontier, he 16 year, that year, she was 17.
< br / > she comes from distant Sichuan, Szechuan spicy in she is the embodiment of incisively and vividly,hogan outlet online, so schools inside have a lot of people are her fans,hogan outlet online, he is no exception. < br / > < br / > the schools in the implementation of a and B class system. He is good at studying, in a class, she studied flat in class B,goyard soldes, perhaps God deliberately arrangement, his class,ggdb outlet, do is her seat. He occasionally in her desktop note, tease her.< br / > she told him that she came from remote rural areas, her for a long time not seen dad, she said many, many, he listened very carefully,hogan outlet online, he just in my heart silently swear, I will not let you be wronged. < br / > < br / > since then, he spends every night to send girls to go home holding his she walked on the curb, regardless of wind and rain, snow, under the street light, the shadow of two people lasted a full year.< br / > winter in Xinjiang strangely cold, he after school,hogan sito ufficiale, immediately hit the car appeared at the gate of the school. She is occasionally her teacher will Tuotang, the howling of the wind blowing, he just waiting, although has frozen without feeling, but he was afraid of her to come out and see him, after all that time telephone penetration rate is not so high.although they could not see each other every day, but they have a happy weekend.together they will go to the park by bike together, lying on the lawn,nmd runner pas cher, the number of stars in the sky.< br / > they will in the small town of winter, to find a tea shop,hogan outlet online, a glass of juice, a milkshake, sitting on the side of the window, watching the streets were crowded with people.they would assemble a group of friends to Gobi beach picnic, Ren smoke rises.they will hold a guitar in the park, singing "only", even if not in tune. They will also ...this day, in the past 3 years, their middle school.
>
meet
Related Articles:

Be forgotten in the corner

Winter Son

Walk alone

To the hospital, doctors issued a death notice, announced the that and I just cherish the spent twenty-eight years only the elder brother forever left, left the let him be sentimentally attached to the world. My wife is still crying, or a tear is not, I do not know when people are the most sad when they are not tears.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Meet