hdf6c5DFTee 发表于 2016-6-3 10:56:36

Swim Lake

later, we go to another entrance area, through bargaining, spent two hundred and eighty yuan to rent a cruise ship. The boat took us to the lake. The lake slowly,chaussure louboutin pas cher, feel more and more. Lake wind blowing, there is a boat in the upper reaches of the water, people floating on the surface of the feeling. The distant mountains, near the water, and on the lake cruise, how good a landscape painting! I quickly took out the video recorder, the beautiful scenery to shoot down, but also put it into my mind,hogan outlet, as a permanent memory. At this time, I also found that the color green lake,tn requin pas cher, from near to far gradually turning light: dark green, dark green, light green, light green...... Yuanwang lake, like in "green sea".
Swim Lake
< p > 2008 at 10:07 PM, we eat breakfast, drove to Wanlu Lake scenic area,hogan outlet, a door into the area, greeted is parking on many more colorful and all kinds of cars. We got out of the car and walked to the entrance,golden goose saldi, here, there is another scene of huge crowds of people. The front of the ticket window waiting to buy a ticket to the people formed a long queue, adults and kids wore new clothes, revealing the happy smiling face. Scenic tree, the walls are covered with large lanterns, flags fluttering on both sides of the road, everywhere permeated with a strong festive atmosphere.
< p > at noon, we arrived at the lake on a farm, here on three sides mountains, one side by water, hillside full of all kinds of fruit trees and vegetables, peach hung bud of peach blossom, is really a paradise. The owner of the farm is very warm, a tea and bottled water, temporarily out of special purchases for the Spring Festival to entertain us. At lunch,nike tn requin soldes, cousin to firewood, I came to the fire. Eating their personally involved in the lunch, feeling rice special incense, dish is very tasty, breath will eat two legs.
< p > in the boat walked back,scarpe hogan outlet, I know from my dad. Wanlu lake is in South China's largest artificial lake, four seasons are all green, everywhere is green and named Wanlu lake, the water well is the charm of evergreen lake. She set water splendor, water quality of pure water pleasantness, beautiful color "Simei" in a lake, lake water quality reached national first class standard of surface water, drinking, and through the Dongshen water supply project indirect supply to Hong Kong.
< p > at four o'clock in the afternoon,tn homme pas cher, the ship pulled in to the shore, but I really don't want to leave, beautiful evergreen lake, I will come back, visiting once again you picturesque.
had heard that, my hometown Heyuan is a beautiful scenic area - lake. This year, we return home during the Spring Festival, had the privilege to visit a lake.
swim Lake
Related Articles:

At the beginning of the coach every day to give him the 300 rounds of ammunition for training, training him, always take it lightly, not aligned target just launched, the shooting achievement not always progress. Later, the coach to him change the training mode, only a day to give him a shot, if do not have hit the bull's eye, no separate training field. Because only one bullet to launch, only a chance, so he practice becomes exceptionally serious and didn't dare to trickle down to the sloppy.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Swim Lake