hdf6c5DFTee 发表于 2016-6-5 03:43:25

Bronze sunflower excerpt notes

< p > "bronze sunflower" mainly describes, a special opportunity, city girl sunflower and country boy bronze into the sibling match friends,hogan sito ufficiale, and together they had a hard life, grow up together but when sunflower at the age of 12, fate and she recalled the big city, sunflower, bronze often sat on the ridge, overlooking the sunflower left the place...
"bronze sunflower" in the material life is extremely rich, the only child of today, is undoubtedly another kind of voice. Us today,hogan scarpe outlet, quality of life, there is a not easy easy collapsed home, reading is our rights and interests, each person once you get to school age, will go to school, the bag is colorful, Westies are neat, almost every student's pockets are equipped with a mobile phone, in the classroom,hogan outlet, many of which are unclaimed books, stationery, deserting numerous students in the classroom, cafeteria leftovers in the bucket filled with submerged only eat a few meals. The school gate is parents luxury cars of the students...
in the end, or Cao Wenxuan that sentence - every era of people, there is no time of the people of the pain, the pain is not today's youth only. As a young man, there is a kind of pain, when you grow up,scarpe hogan outlet, you may be a strong man. I hope you cherish the happiness around you, do not wait until it disappeared after the regret.
this week, I read a novel written by Cao Wenxuan, "bronze sunflower", in the process of looking at, I have many times left tears,hogan outlet, when reading this book, I can not help but write down some experience.
"bronze sunflower" reading notes from
"Bronze sunflower" excerpt notes
< p > I think,chaussure air jordan soldes, we have adapted the "clothing to hand out food to mouth,mont blanc porte mine," good day, even thought we now income are taken for granted. Reed catkins produced in the hands of the tuition for the children, of course, no, absolutely not! The two protagonists in order to go to school, actually decide! The whole family to gather together a photo studio money to sell homemade aloe shoes,golden goose outlet, day and night not hard for a long time, even do not perception to gather together photograph of money. Finally, they didn't go to the camera, but save into the inside, I still remember, when the second pair of reed shoes made out, the whole family was overjoyed, two pairs of shoes in a family came to see enough for it to be willing to give up in the shoes of the arduous process, old grandma sing songs. A, two siblings because not enough food to eat, often in the way to school hungry dizzy, in order not to let the family worry, they in the school on the road ran to dig Rhizoma Phragmitis eat, eating eating, incredibly still feel good, intoxicated extremely, and sometimes the sky changing cloud in their eyes has become huangcan can the Medina, the persimmon tree, chicken, fish, cantaloupe, soya bean milk...
Related Articles:

Medley par

Purple gir

A pair of

They are alive, is a kind of vitality, energetic, symbol, indicating people to freedom, unrestrained life yearning. Not only for human nature, and also for their own! They are left to fend for themselves, although little vitality, but their "glorious sacrifice is worth it, finally no vain world go for a walk, which will allow us to know more.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Bronze sunflower excerpt notes