fh7e9wetdsa 发表于 2016-6-12 05:38:04

Personal summary of college students _0

< p > in the analysis and appraisal stage did seriously and actively participate in this phase of the work, and actively participate in the ideological mobilization,hogan outlet online, seriously in the study, conscientiously carry out confabulate, earnestly do a good job in the analysis of party spirit,guess soldes, earnestly carry out democratic appraisal work, the successful completion of the requirements of my party branch.
< p > for student Party member of party spirit analysis of materials,hogan sito ufficiale, the Party branch of college will we divided into two groups for the topic of organizational life, each report their own analysis of the material and make a comment. Will I to myself made profound analysis and self-criticism, comrade attending the corresponding I existing problems and suggestions are put forward,yeezy 350 pas cher, these existing problems and suggestions to correct for me such a probationary Party member healthy growth in the future has a very important guiding significance. In humbly accept the views and correct their own shortcomings, at the same time, the problems of teachers and classmates are put forward pertinent suggestions, making our Party member team in an open-minded, unity, cooperation atmosphere in advance,hogan outlet, to better serve the people lay a solid based.
Personal summary of College Students
followed by the analysis of the evaluation stage of learning to further strengthen the ideals and beliefs,hogan outlet, and further enhance the sense of service. In analysis of party spirit, by themselves, to further understanding to political sober and firm source in theory of mature and firm, the Marxist world outlook and methodology is the powerful thought weapon that we know to transform subjective world. Deng Xiaoping theory is we in the new period to firm thought belief and strengthen the training of the party spirit guide to action. Only adhere to the "learning, learning, and learning",hogan outlet, and constantly hone the will, in order to truly make the ideal and belief to achieve the consciousness and firmness.
is the first to clear through the analysis of party spirit, they have gained great harvest. In analysis review stage of education and learning, I completed the self analysis of party spirit, this let me in on your own situation with more clearly and fully understand and more understand the direction of their future. "Look back" at the same time, I constantly reflection all aspects of their own shortcomings, ask the teacher and classmates on my views and evaluation, strengthen liaison work with the masses, not only to keep communist advanced sex to teach only in the party to carry out,hogan sito ufficiale, also can bring the advanced to the masses.
college students personal summary
one month to maintain the advanced nature of the Communist Party of second stages of education, the analysis of the review stage is about to end. In this period of a month's time, student Party branch under the leadership of the Party branch of teacher, according to the college to maintain a communist advanced sex teaches an activity in office, arrange a multiple focus on learning, discussion and talk and other activities. Successfully completed the task of this phase. In the second phase of the advanced nature of the "look back" at the same time, the second phase of the party to maintain the advanced sex education work done as follows:
< p > finally, I to the party position, he will strictly comply with the requirement of party compasses party constitution strict demands on themselves, to seriously study the party's advanced concepts, so keep the advanced nature of Communist Party members. At the same time, I will be active in the face of the party and
Related Articles:

A summary

Personal s

The first network to teach yo

The writing pen, can draw a few cross. In the evening, lit kerosene lamp, under the kerosene lamp to read, write. Not to mention air-conditioning, even with no fan, can only be used to fan the fan, and at that time, there is no refrigerator, not to mention computer, popsicle can only sell popsicle to eat, sell popsicle business first from the popsicle manufacturing factory wholesale popsicles, then can be put into the thick cotton wooden box, go channeling Street Lane selling.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Personal summary of college students _0