wfburhrbr 发表于 2016-6-22 21:08:53

or even by next month. I think it is wise to set saving goals each month 354

How to Save MoneyWe all know how challenging it can be to save money, especially for those who don't bring in much income. Also, everyday expenses can be very high and we have a tough time fighting off our spending habits. You need to get your priorities straight. You must take care of your needs rather than your wants. In order to do this, you have to be very discipline with yourself. What you need to do first is to set goals on how you can save money each month. Secondly, you must empower yourself to do whatever it takes to accomplish those goals. Finally, take pride in what you have accomplished, because saving money can be a very difficult task to complete.
First of all, if you are serious about saving money then you must set a goal of how much you want to save by a particular time. It could be one year from now, five years from now, or dh diejenigen im Alter von weniger als diese und erfordern die Träger even by next month. I think it is wise to set saving goals each month, so it can be easy to keep track of how much money you save month to month. It's very important to give yourself a deadline so that you know how much you want to save by a given time.
So what you need to do now is to figure out how much income you bring in per month and subtract that from your monthly expenses. When I say monthly expenses, I don't mean just bills. I'm talking about everything including food, gas, entertainment, home repairs, car repairs etc. Don't cheat yourself! It is important that you include all of your expenses. Whatever you have left over is the amount you can be saving per month. Now that you have an idea on how much you can save, it is up to you now to do whatever you can to save. For example, if you have $100 left over after every month and you are serious about saving, then empower yourself to save as much as that $100 as you can. Don't touch it! Put it in a savings account.
This is a true test for yourself. You have to be very disciplined and Rising Star budget your money carefully. I'm not saying you can't spend your money, but spend it wisely. Don't waste your money on something you'll regret later. You have to keep your goal in mind and really work hard to get there. It will take some sacrifices and cutbacks, but will likely be worth it in the end. Always make sure you take care of your needs, and don't submit to your wants so easily. This is a major problem with millions of Americans. People are spending money, because they want things, and they don't necessarily have the sufficient funds to buy it. Many people use credit cards to buy things so they don't have to pay the full amount on something right away. Instead they will make minimum or partial payments on their credit card each month over time, but in reality they are paying much more on their purchases because of high interest rates on credit cards. Don't ever get caught up in this type of irresponsible behavior, because it leads to debt, and that can take years to get out of.
You need to be true to yourself and take pleasure in saving. It can be very difficult to hold back from spending, because there are so many things you want to buy and there are an infinite amount of advertisements pushing you to buy. You must stay on course moving towards your goal to save. This takes a lot of self confidence, patience and sacrifices, I get to practice my espionage skills but if you're able to execute, then you're doing yourself a huge favor. To execute you must make some cutbacks. So think about some way you can make cutbacks on your expenses. Maybe you are paying for movie channels that you hardly use through your local cable company. If so, than get rid of them so you can pocket that money. Maybe you eat out every Friday night. Instead, you can eat out every other Friday night which will save you money. Maybe you buy coffee every morning before you go to work. How about making coffee at home instead. There are always some cutbacks and alternative ways that can be made with your lifestyle. It's just a matter of your willingness to make such decisions.
Finally, if you are able to accomplish all of this, then you should be setting yourself up to succeed. You should be very proud of yourself at this point. You have put in a lot of work and now it should be paying off. Just continue to work hard and be smart with your money, because It takes some time to save. You have to keep encouraging yourself on a daily basis, and by doing this you will feel like an accomplished person. It will also prove that you are responsible and self driven, which can give you tremendous confidence.
Once again, remember to set a goal if you want to save money, and do everything you possibly can to reach it. Make sure you know how much income you bring in, and how much goes towards expenses, so you have a clear understanding about your money. You will become more aware of how much money you earn and how much of your money goes towards expenses. By just knowing that, you are putting yourself in a better position with budgeting your money. As soon as you have your money all balanced, and your goal set in mind, you must execute by making some cutbacks for you to reach your goal to save money. I recommend setting a short term savings goal every month. This enables you to keep your goal fresh in your mind, so that you can save for your future.

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.536015.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=59739

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://www.jiashanquan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5646036

http://www.juye.funbbs.me/viewthread.php?tid=4197954&extra=
页: [1]
查看完整版本: or even by next month. I think it is wise to set saving goals each month 354