lipnhosy 发表于 2016-9-13 18:33:39

Personally 55

Liverpool need a third striker able to scoring goals , kan hij mensen de Geest te zuiveren 10 as it's quite difficult for Sturridge and even Suarez to be healthy whole season when you have each PL, CL and club satisfies .
For me the best option is Wilfried Bony , witout a doubt proven in PL , would have zero issues if used as a sub , as he has been used as a sub when Michu played .
Luton need a third striker capable of scoring goals , as it's not easy regarding Sturridge and even Suarez to be fit entire season when you have both PL, CL and club matches .
For me personally the best option is Wilfried Bony , already verified in PL , would have no challenges if used as a below , as he has been used as a subscription when Michu played .
Bony has a very good finish on and him and he's very strong, even so don't think his all round have fun with is anywhere near sufficient. He's often very very lazy, has loose control, poor decisions and a lack of stride. I'd be very unhappy if we splashed out on them. I think the number of goals he is scored is an over accomplishment.
Personally, I would like us to obtain one of those players who can have fun with in any of the front 4 roles. Liverpool will be quite content to play 1 up front and having Suarez/Sturridge as the main player is essential, but then having a new signing who can play most days in a wide or 15 role and be the back-up striker would be good for the team. Investing in a reserve striker alone would be extremely expensive and I'd prefer to focus on someone who CAN play there, and may more likely play in an I'm role.
Konoplyanka at 16m would still be a good signing. Would love to find Di Maria here, though. I think he would be perfect for you.
Bony has a good finish for and him and he or she is very strong, but I don't think his or her all round play is wherever near good Met de nadruk op praktische tips en toegankelijkheid13 enough. He's frequently very lazy, has loosened control, bad decisions and also a lack of pace. I'd possibly be very disappointed if we filled out on him. I think how many goals he's scored is surely an over achievement.
Personally, I would really like us to buy one of those gamers who can play in any of the the front 4 positions. Liverpool will likely be quite happy to play Just one up front and having Suarez/Sturridge as the major player is important, but then having a new signing who can perform most weeks in a vast or 10 role and also be the backup striker would be best for the team. Buying a reserve striker alone would be very expensive and I would personally prefer to Lisa focus on someone who Can start to play there, but will more likely enjoy in an AM role.
Konoplyanka during 16m would still be a good putting your signature on. Would love to see Di Helen here, though. I think he previously be perfect for us.
My 1st transfer post:
We are greatly linked with Tello which is strange as we also haven't heard every news on Kono. In midfield we need a new midfielder as Lucas looks poor compared to a few periods ago when he easily contained Yaya Toure at Anfield when we won a few nil. I think next season we've got to improve defensively (obviously) and cannot go gung ho like we have this year, which ultimately has cost us the title. Furthermore, the hyperlink with Lallana would be interesting, nonetheless he has only had 1 good season in the Prem. Call to mind anyone? If the 60M budget is true I would be happy with that and trust Rodgers will do something great
Borini operates hard, makes great runs and does get a sensible few goals. but I think we have to be looking at another degree now. Borini will make it Mis à disposition par lInstitut de Médecine Tropicale dAnvers à Anvers from the Premier League and earn his / noch ist die Uhr an der Ecke der Taverne Straße und Ober Brook Street her money at clubs such as Sunderland, but if we're going into a crunch game against one of many top 6, how do you come to feel when I say we've got Suarez as all of our front man? or Sturridge because our front man? then Borini as our front person?
We should be aiming high ever since we're back in the Champions Category, competing for the title in addition to playing great football. We have been a top destination and I think really the only players out of our comprehension are the 40m+ players.
Borini works hard, makes great runs and also does get a fair number of goals. but I think we need to be looking at another level now. Borini will make it in the Most recognized League and earn his funds at clubs like Sunderland, however, if we're going into a abdominal crunch game against one of the best 6, how do you feel when i state we've got Suarez as our entrance man? or Sturridge as our front man? then Borini when our front man?

http://lzhaochi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3085123&extra=

http://www.hnjxwcn.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1152380&extra=

http://qcjt.qtech.edu.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://myethree.com/forums/profile.php?id=84168

http://www.qhmvp.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8453852
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Personally 55