bkuosilj 发表于 2016-9-18 20:39:46

|resident in town David Fleck 97

Despite the fact that neighbors and local selected officials have been working for per year with representatives of the commuter airline Surf Air and the San Carlos airport on ways to reduce the disturbance impact on local residents, a turnout of more than 150 people with a public meeting in Atherton for Sept. 30 showed that numerous still perceive a problem.
The actual meeting was also attended by every member of the Atherton Location Council and its city office manager as well as all the candidates managing for Atherton council seats within November. San Mateo County Supervisor Warren Slocum also attended and promised to instantly get more involved.
"This isn't a good Atherton problem," said Atherton person David Fleck, who has been involved in the meetings with Surf Fresh air for the past year. "This is a problem this spans multiple cities," he said, and even multiple areas.
"You should be asking your chose officials where Selon le site TMobile they get up on this situation," he said.
Boss Slocum said he had attended a gathering of the working group which has been meeting with airport and air travel officials earlier in the evening. "I left that meeting . considerably encouraged over what has happened prior to now," he said.
He offered to call the mayors of Menlo Car park and Redwood City and the remaining portion of the Board of Supervisors, "and try to get them involved," as well as to call management of the San Carlos Airport.
A lot of the speakers emphasized the need for localised cooperation to solve the problem. Richard Brand came from Palo Alto to the getting together with.
"This is a regional problem and not merely a local problem," stated Brand, who works out of his home. "This turbo prop plane is a very noisy aircraft."
Brand said different communities have managed to control airplane met één uitzondering90 noise.
"The government can change; we just have to push,Inches he said. "We've got to go and obtain regional pressure on this."
Fleck noted that of the more in comparison with 500 people who had closed an online petition asking Browse Air and the San Carlos Airport to deal with the noise by September. 30 there were 285 from Menlo Car park, 112 from Atherton, 57 from Palo Alto Var skulle du ens börja in addition to 31 from Redwood City.
Your meeting was the second significant public gathering held around the issue of Surf Air's influence on local residents. In December, a similar gathering attracted approximately 100 people, many of with whom brought up similar issues. Both equally were sponsored by the area of Atherton.
Surf Air is a start up airline whose passengers shell out one monthly price pertaining to unlimited flights on small passenger planes. Finch ha detto che voleva prendersi la responsabilit� per quello che aveva doneI era sbagliato In early June the airline announced which it has new funding and it has ordered 15 more 8 passenger planes to add to these it has been flying. The aircarrier said it plans to expand it's destinations and might order as many as 50 more planes as well as the 15.
Residents said this airline's noise is not the same as that regarding other planes flying in excess of their homes.
Britt von Thaden, who lives on Berkeley Road in Menlo Park, said this individual lives under the flight paths of several airlines, but the Log onto Air flights have more impact.
"It's the frequency that caught attention," he said. "There's a lot of website traffic anyway."
Sheri Shenk lives on The state of virginia Lane in Atherton directly in the Surf Air flight course, she said.
"The first time a person flew over my house I believed I was being invaded,Inch she said, adding which the flights shake her household. "It's changed our quality of life substantially."
Recently, Shenk said, she and her family were being eating dinner outdoors each time a Surf Air flight passed over.
"My grandchildren started to run for any house and ended up badly behaved when it went over the back yard," she said. "I refer to it as the blue bellied beast. I love get started ups and I love constitution flights, but this is really horrible."
Many of those who talked work from their homes. Chips Peters of North Fair Oaks said he runs any recording studio from his home.
"It has damaged my business vastly," he said.
Carolyn Clebsch, who has were living and Vivaldis The Four The seasons 24 in North Fair Trees for 15 years, said your lover also works at home and the actual noise has also impacted her work.
"My business is teaching meditating and working with people who are desperate," she said.
Debjani Sen via San Francisco has another viewpoint. Her husband works inside Santa Barbara, and Browse Air has allowed him to return home every night instead of merely on weekends.
"That's made a substantial improvement in our lives," she said. "I hope you can also work out a solution with Waves Air. Just place yourself in the shoes."
Jeff Potter, a former Frontier Airlines CEO exactly who became Surf Air President in late February, said the airline is committed to operating collaboratively with the community.
"We have a predicament here that's negatively inside your lives," he acknowledged. He said the airline is going to test using a new prop that may be quieter. They also are praying that pressure from neighborhood officials might open up Moffett Arena to commercial flights including Surf Air's. "We would love to be there," he said.

https://www.ctravelers.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=862836&fromuid=60308

http://www.yzjs.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.bjfshfe.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.hhchanel.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7406&fromuid=497

http://www.meigongdaxue.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5240
页: [1]
查看完整版本: |resident in town David Fleck 97