giuodmtd 发表于 2016-9-24 20:00:31

classic 38

"I don't feel like we were slice short, as difficult which is to shut this last segment on this journey," they told reporters at a November set visit for Chuck's a couple hour series finale (Saturday, 8/7c, NBC). "I think five seasons is a really good amount of time. . For similar to this, which is definitely history arcs and serial, how many bad guys and missions can you continue before you feel like you're duplicating the same thing? So I feel like we've gotten a N盲r hon gick ut f枚r att kontrollera om problemet really perfect period of time together and it's been unique from Day One."
Throw to Nikita: TV's sexiest criminal activity fighters
After five years of your geek getting the girl, considerably flung fantasy spy missions as well Twentyfive as a cavalcade of nerd dom's finest visitor stars, it's easy to see why Levi is not exactly complaining. In fact, your dog and his fellow castmates were just too happy to reminisce.
Investigate Chuck cast's memorable moments as well as their emotional reaction to the final period:
"I don't feel like we were reduce short, as difficult because it is to shut this last part on this journey," this individual told reporters at a 12 , set visit for Chuck's a couple hour series finale (Saturday, 8/7c, NBC). "I think five seasons is truly a really good amount of time. . For something similar to this, which is definitely history arcs and serial, how many criminals and missions can you embark on before you feel like you're practicing the same thing? So I feel like we now have gotten a really perfect time frame together and it's been unique from Day One."
Toss to Nikita: TV's sexiest criminal activity fighters
After five years of the geek getting the girl, a lot flung fantasy spy missions and a cavalcade of nerd dom's finest guests stars, it's easy to see why Levi just isn't exactly complaining. In fact, he or she and his fellow castmates were just too happy to reminisce.
Check out the Chuck cast's memorable moments and emotional reaction to the final year:
"I don't feel like we were minimize short, as difficult as it's to shut this last page on this journey," this individual told reporters at a November set visit for Chuck's a couple of hour series finale (Exclusive, 8/7c, NBC). "I think five seasons is a really good amount of time. . For something similar to this, which is definitely history arcs and serial, how many bad guys and missions can you go on before you feel like you're repeating the same thing? So I feel like we've gotten a really perfect timeframe together and it's been distinctive from Day One."
Throw to Nikita: TV's sexiest transgression fighters
After five years in the geek getting the girl, considerably flung fantasy spy missions along with a cavalcade of nerd dom's finest guests stars, it's easy to see why Levi isn't exactly complaining. In fact, he and his fellow castmates were only too happy to reminisce.
Read the Chuck cast's memorable moments along with their emotional reaction to the final year:
"As far as Jeffster!, I always feel when we did Toto, the first song. That just stays with me. First off, we were scared out of our minds of how this was going to be been given. And, wow, we have a strap now. And Toto, 'Africa'? Really? And today I can't go anywhere in the event Toto comes on, and I'm in a retail outlet, I'm like, 'Oh God, really does anybody know who We are?' I start sensation very self conscious. I think which had been a very pivotal episode by using Jeff and Lester too with regards to their friendship with each other. So that a single, and 'Chuck vs. Tom Sawyer' in my opinion. I learned so much regarding Jeff's history and his glory days as a teenager. That one truly sticks with me."
"I never have cried yet. It's been very over emotional. I think I'm trying to have it together. It's creepy to think it's going to end. Still it feels like you're at work, but every time you have that moment where by you're like, 'OK, this is the last time I'm going to do this. This is the continue I'm going to maybe say such as this or talk to this person.' We had our last day on the Buy More. I really choked up inside. They dimmed the lighting fixtures, and we just stood around for an hour sharing testimonies. all these names and these memories of, like, 'Remember when we does this?' Or 'Remember when we did that? Remember when we shot the pilot?'"
"I've just simply always really loved vocal range the big, classic, epic audio. The ones that are very se questo dovesse accadere a voi o qualcuno che conosci 83 difficult to tackle. You know, I chose the tune 'Fat Bottomed Girls' when we did Comic Con. Tackling that kind regarding massivity was really stunning and beautiful, and to be able to sing that kind connected with thing, I don't know. The That, and just kind of these giant what is the word? rock operatic kind songs are the types I've treasured doing the most. was wonderful."
"I moved to Los Angeles for any show, so these people have been my base, my tribe, my family, and the fact that they're such unbelievable people has been crucial in me being all right during this new, crazy town. And i believe as time goes on, I'll realize progressively more how crucial that's been personally. We did a world, me and Scotty, and eradicated in it. It's a really significant chapter to close, and it's pretty, very, very emotional. You realize, I've been a guy who's recently been a little itchy, a little edgy to try to bite into other things, and now that it is happening, it's very, very destructive. You want to be eloquent within these moments. the emotion kind of prohibits that. I want to employ words other than 'family,' other than 'bittersweet,' but those usually are right."
, "Devon 'Captain Awesome' Woodcomb"
"This season I feel I made the blooper baitcasting reel because I couldn't get out the term 'calla lilies.' It was like I had my tongue tied also it didn't help that I received Josh Gomez making fun of my family off camera to the point so it got worse and worse, when an actor goes down that slippery slope, messing up. I had the giggles."
"There are some really sweet occasions, too, that I got blocked up on as an actor which you buy into the scene such as our wedding was really lovely, all of us on the beach alongside one another. I hate to overuse the phrase 'melancholy,' but it is at this point. But to look back in retrospect along with know that it is all over today, I am one of the bigger sissies about the cast. I do get blocked up and I get psychological easily knowing that it's goodbye. I got all my tears from the last day of shooting. It absolutely was just too sad."
" sort of became a part of me. I needed to run home for some reason. Hence I'm driving off the great deal, and I'm in my Toyota Prius as well as my frosted tips. This guy arrives of the lot, and I are not familiar with what happened it was a blown light or whatever it had been. He gave me some kind of big honk, finger, whatever it was, so i was like, 'What the p !' So I catch up to help him, we go to a light-weight, and I'm like, 'Dude. I obviously had the right of technique!' I got into this whole tough guy thing. As well as he'' looking at me like, 'Are get you started of your mind right now?' And I look at my rearview replicate, and I see the tips, and so i go, 'Oh. crap!' I personally kind of turn back and I head out, 'I'm sorry. I'm sorry,' and I kind of just pull off in my Prius. I was like, 'Never mind. You're right, you're right.'"
"We did the last scene in the Obtain More. Out of all the sets and everything, that's the one that, in my experience, sort of embodies the show since the beginning. So we kind of claimed good night to it, and we failed to want to leave. We all only kind of stood there in a little circle talking about our absolute favorite moments, from Pineapple to simply all the mayhem that's occurred there. Lee in that dodgy hat, just the guns plus 'You know what it cost with Buy More dollars, Chuck?' He was brilliant. So I walked out and I simply felt it, like, 'That's the past time I'll walk away that set.' Then it hit me, like, 'Oh, wow. This really is truly over.'"
"I loved utilizing . She's a true professional, as well as mother of beautiful kids. She is a very stable, relaxed, self-confident professional to work with, and sexy time, too. Gomez is hilarious to work with. He tends to bring the pizzazz to the scene. But, I just play off him and roll about it. We were joking about piecing together an Of Mice and also Men production, off Artist Boulevard. I bet that will be great."
"It's emotional. Personally, I've been through series previous to where there have been endings which are premature. With this one, in the end would have loved to have acquired another nine episodes for getting through the whole season, I do believe 91 episodes of a show that was on the bubble is a good long haul. I feel satisfied with the course in which we've taken. I'm relieved that we were able to get this far, so I don't feel miserable. I have all these people's contact numbers and their e mails.Inches
"I love the Thailand show, 'Phase 3.' There are so many events, though. I think, in particular, this year has been one of my favorite types. We've bonded a lot more, understanding that it's the end, especially the a few weeks ago. We've been hanging out a lot more, as being a cast, and just allowing our self the time to soak all this up before it all comes to an end."
"I can't stop shouting. I cried every day, this whole thirty days. I've just been crying, on a daily basis. I'm going to cry now. It is horrible. I Britt dit cried yesterday when I did my last combat scene, ever."
Zachary Levi, "Chuck Bartowski"
"I like that the people who have played my own parents in the show possess both kind of been you already know, is like a mom on set, was like a dad for set. He and I had a lot in common. He imparted a lot of perception to me. His journey in was similar to mine here, in this it was like all day, every single day, go, go, go, crazy hours. In the pilot
In and I, we were filming the final scene that we will ever photograph in the Awesomes' apartment and we could not even get through rehearsal. Most people started saying our lines and just started crying. It had become really nutty, you know? Sarah's been my sister for five years and I wouldn't, couldn't perhaps have cast anyone else because role. just so lovely therefore talented and gorgeous and all of that. It's weird being fascinated by your sister, first and foremost, that's strange. Secondly, we have been quite brother and sister plus supportive. Watching her live life and find the man of the girl's dreams and get de la 8ème siècle avant JC au 4e siècle après JC married and also a baby, on screen and down, it's incredible. So to be standing there and stating goodbye, that stuff genuinely gets you. And I won't be able to imagine if it's hitting people that hard, I can only assume and hope that the lovers, as they're watching the ending, the two hour special, usually are gonna feel the same way. It's good. It's cathartic. It's therapeutic. It isn't really necessarily tears of joy, but it's tears of love."

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://xqxlch.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1733059

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980

http://conventions.magicmagazine.com/search/node/
页: [1]
查看完整版本: classic 38