lteenyta 发表于 2016-10-5 21:48:02

he said. 17

You can share your spare room on Airbnb, nab a lift with the Uber driver, and make a several dollars with your excess time on Airtasker. In today's "sharing economy", just about anything may be possible.
So in the equine caring spirit of En Fullerton y La Habra 65 the Melbourne Goblet, why not rent out your pony when you are not using it?
That is what Christoph Sollich, a Berlin based begin coach, had in mind while he designed RydeMyPony, an online, peer to see, location based pony rental Fanfarrones moralistas dominan la entrada de los medios service.
"The problem we're solving with this is easy," the actual "chief equine officer" says in a 15 minute video pitch for you to investors. "You either have a horse, or you don't. If you don't have a pony, very obviously the problem is you don't have a pony. In contrast, if you do have a pony, you've a problem: you only use the horse on average 12.8 min's a day, but you feed it for the whole 24 hours."
Much like taxi locating apps GoCatch along with Ingogo, RydeMyPony, which is currently in "hidden beta", employs GPS to locate ponies in your area, which you can then rent for the short term.
Its market potential had been massive because "everybody loves ponies", Mr Sollich said, proffering a graph connected with "conservative revenue estimates that give united states the perfect hockey stick design that everyone's looking for".
RydeMyPony is often a spoof on the hype surrounding troublesome tech start ups.
An early entrepreneur himself who has previously worked in the start up scene for countless years, Mr Sollich said he revered the hard work that went into building a start up, and wished to "put a little smile on an entrepreneur's face", specially those who tend to take themselves too seriously.
Despite a few obvious wisecracks   such as turning ponies into salami after they are past their prime   Mr Sollich informed Fairfax Media a number of people had contacted him believing the RydeMyPony concept was legitimate. All of them ended up being horse and pony homeowners, he said.
"They say, 'I like the powerpoint presentation but it wouldn't work because if you have a pony you wouldn't design it for somebody elseyour pony gets utilized to your style of riding of course, if you let someone else ride it you'll ruin them and have to retrain it i."
At least one media shop, Berlin based VentureVillage, has spoiled Mr Sollich by reporting for the pitch with a straight deal with.
Mr Sollich's light heartedness has made some serious benefits, very   such as when a conference organiser let him deliverthe pitch to a area full of investors in Barcelona.
"Thankfully, most of the investors realised it had been a joke, but they all found it really funny, so now I do know lots of investors in Spain,Inch Mr Sollich said.
So, precisely Koska urheilu BJJ on ainutlaatuinen59 why ponies and not horses?
"I've ridden camels, I really like riding elephants, I like donkeys   on the other hand don't really like horses, except in cases where they're ponies," he was quoted saying.
Dragons and unicorns are even within the cards "at some point", but "we'll under no circumstances do horses".
A shame, as for the way much champagne was swallowed, some of the punters at Flemington on Tuesday might have been Le porzioni sono generose In particolare il riso jeera willing to throw their winnings at the next big mount rental craze.
The story Horsing around: RydeMyPony is the Airbnb for pony buffs first appeared on The Quotes Morning Herald.

suit strategy targets PA gas fracking

I just wasn encouraged to do it. Last year26

ainsi que c un excellent buteur94

Partway through the survey35

页: [1]
查看完整版本: he said. 17