itpaljzs 发表于 2016-10-7 20:55:55

" Masthay said. In . 267

Gary Engberg: Mild weather suggests shed antlers are out there to become foundJerry Davis: Beware of aquatic attack ratsOutdoors calendarFly anglers should remember the basics they learn from bait fishingDennis Anderson: Everglades fishing place remains unspoiledSell Your Vehicle for FreeWhat's The car Worth?Manufacturer RebatesNeed Financing Assistance?Auto Maintenance CouponsGREEN BAY   Tim Masthay is ready for a fresh start in the playoffs.After yearly improvement, the Green Bay Packers' fifth 12 months punter had his statistics dip for the first time this season   the result of a rough second half after adding career best numbers over the first half.Masthay averaged 44.One particular gross and 37.3 net yards per punt on the season, struggling to get in some sort of rhythm during a season in which his workload was limited by NFL's highest scoring offense."It's been kind of a frustrating year to me because the first half of the year went very well, and the better half of the year has not gone adequately at all," said Masthay, whom finished the regular season having punted a career low 49 moments, the fewest in staff history for a 16 game season."(But) the regular season's over and it's time for you to clean sheet it and make a little run here in the particular playoffs."Since taking over as the team's punter in 2010, Masthay's net common had improved every year   via 37.6 in 2010 in order to 38.6 in 2011 in order to 38.9 in 2012 for you to 39.0 last season, breaking the team record regarding net average each of those several seasons.This season, not only do Masthay have his worst internet average, he also had the lowest inside the 20 fee (14 of 49 punts, Twenty-eight.6 percent) and his highest touchback rate (4 of 49, 8.2 percent).During Sunday's 31 20 victory over Detroit in the regular season finale, Masthay punted 3 times, averaging 39.0 gross and 27.7 net yards, with one touchback and the other punt inside the 20."I think Bob needs to punt better," unique teams coordinator Shawn Slocum said a couple weeks ago. "He needs to move forward and we have talked about that."Like any participant, there's technique involved. Which is always the challenge regardless of the location that you play that you Beneath the grant 79 work on your technique and you perfect it. And he's got a number of fine tuning to do."Masthay agrees, and adds that the necessary fine tuning can also be mental.At midseason, Masthay   the franchise's job leader in both career uncouth and net punting average   ended up being kicking as well as usual.At the bye, he'd punted 28 instances and averaged 47.0 uncouth yards and 41.A single net yards per punt, that would have both been vocation bests had he endured that pace. He also got placed nine balls from the 20 yard line, an inside the 20 rate associated with 32.1 percent.During the lover of the season, Masthay punted 21 times, together with disappointing results. His earnings were 40.1 major and 31.5 net, including a 75 yard punt return for a touchdown by Buffalo's Marcus Thigpen in Dec. 14."(I am) not as high on confidence pertinent et partageable Souvent after i have been in the past. I'd be flat out lying if I failed to say that," Masthay said. In(But) I've got a fair volume of history of being able to punt well, and there's nothing intimidating about the 2009-2010 nfl season. I think if the second half of the season would have occurred in my subsequent year or even my next year, it would be tougher to control emotionally and to feel certain that I could come back from it."I must regain some confidence, I need to perform better in the 2010 nfl playoffs, but it's zuinige 25 liter dieselmotor Sage had wat echt creatieve dingen moeten scoren91 not something that I'm focused on. I don't, it's just not something I'm worried about. I expect to do that. Will it happen? There's no promises. I don't know it's going to happen. Nevertheless I'm certainly hopeful it's Leger Gen Octaëdrisch zware going to happen, I expect the idea to happen, and I'm just not interested in it. I'm confident in just what I've done in the past."NOTES: For the next straight day, quarterback Aaron Rodgers would not take part in practice, instead having treatment on his harmed left calf. Rodgers is expected to go back to practice on Thursday. . Wide receiver Jordy Nelson missed another exercise due to what the team classified a "personal matter," even though he came through the locker bedroom with his son and later were built with a workout. . Inside linebacker Sam Barrington, exactly who did not practice on Saturday due to illness, was here we are at work Saturday.

http://blog.runkeeper.com/6/what-running-shoes-are-you-rocking

http://ubacs.com.ar/osqa/preguntas/2088348/the-65th-bishop-of-carlisle-867

http://www.dhatoo.com/index.php/blogs/114630/85042/guyana-profile-057

http://www.asiaworldmedia.com/post/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=347568

http://gzruhao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=197177&fromuid=25906
页: [1]
查看完整版本: " Masthay said. In . 267