oiprzyyl 发表于 2016-10-10 19:20:55

handle editing 03

Fly aboard a Centre Eastern carrier and then chances are you won't see the sausage arena in the Nicole Kidman Will Ferrell movie Bewitched, while Air India blurs spicy passionate scenes, even in a lightweight rom com. Words such as "bomb" as well as "terror" are likely to get bleeped from a in flight movie, but remarkably, so might the word "God" should you fly domestic in the United States. A editing of films that airways show is in the hands associated with in flight entertainment content solutions, which act as middlemen involving the studios and airlines. They give the airline with a menu of current movies, deal with editing, translating, subtitling and dubbing to the airline's specific requirements and permit the film for a fixed rate, or sometimes on a spend on 762 fois Selon le blog de Twitter use basis.
Airlines like in flight entertainment systems as they keep passengers quiet plus occupied. They are also acutely responsive to the tolerances of their visitors, with good reason. In 2013, a United Airlines trip made an unscheduled landing on Chicago, well short of it has the Baltimore destination, when two mother and father became disruptive when the thriller Alex Cross punch showed on the drop down projection screens, complaining they could not shield its young children from its adult moments.
When it comes to the editing involving in flight movies, the principle that content providers employ is "when in doubt, leave it out". To be a crude generalisation, neither nudity neither profanities are likely to offend a European target audience, but extreme violence might. With Asian fliers, it could be the other way round. Nudity and any mention of pork and images of pigs will certainly end up on the cutting home floor before they display on a Middle Eastern flight.
Editing for an airline in which caters to a mix of Asian, Centre Eastern and European passengers becomes a tricky proposition when it comes to a film such as The Wolf associated with Wall Street, which uses the actual F bomb 546 times, functions 73 other profanities, offensive orlando profanity and 24 scenes of an sexually explicit or artwork nature. Self interest decides that any scene demonstrating aircraft or logos of the competitor airline are available, and air disaster films are definitely a no demonstrate.
UTE JUNKER
Best in flight video experience Any time you get to atone for a film that you missed within the cinema.
Worst in flight movie experience Apart from the hell of the non functioning entertainment system (particularly brutal on the lengthy Dallas to Sydney airline flight), I was once seated beside a five year old who was pretty keen to watch my motion picture with me. He was notably interested in the sex moments.
Best airline for videos Emirates' ICE system has more choice than any other; you may spend a short flight only browsing the listings.
KERRY Lorrie DER JAGT
Best in flight dvd experienceWatching Tracks (2013), the Foreign drama about Robyn Davidson's solo trek from Alice Springs to the American native Ocean by camel, joten voit rekisteröidä quad ja ratsastaa polkuja99 while traveling by air home from South America for LAN Airlines. Homesickness be gone.
Worst flying movie experience Sitting near to someone watching (and laughing at) the same movie as I am, but you're ten seconds ahead.
Best airline for movies Singapore Airlines next-gen KrisWorld, based on a Panasonic posso quindi appuntare il tetto in modo che sia chiaro exaclty quanto tela89 Avionics hardware platform. I uncovered myself utterly absorbed once more and, at over three time long, it certainly approved the time.
Worst in flight flick experience A 1960s Chinese propaganda flick about a heroic factory staff, played on a shared log cabin screen   especially as I could De vil også utføre syns screenings å sørge for at barnas øyne er i god stand 37 possibly barely make out the British subtitles from 10 rows again. Seen on Nepal Airlines.
Worst type of in flight movie experience Sitting down next to a passenger who was watching The Hangover and convulsing along with laughter so much my seats was shaking.
Best flight for movies Singapore Airlines. Wonderful choice, decent sized display screens and headphones that work every time.
The story The pros and cons of observing in flight movies first shown up on The Sydney Morning Herald.
Latest News
Swiss prepare for Europe tallest skyscraperGai Waterhouse: the first, and most interesting, lady of rushing chasing Golden Slipper historyAlcohol to be endorsed more to children under proposed TV code loopholeThe Liberals need to deny telling candidates avoiding the publicBest of the world   March Something like 20, 2015
Editor Picks
An addict pennyless her jaw. The power broke her spiritWoman tells of discomfort over unborn baby deathCourage and like carried Oak Flats women through final monthsThe hidden disaster of fly in, take a flight out workHeartache endures for misplaced little girl Cheryl Grimmer: photos, video

a single with a retractable roof93

Conner said.34

" she said.13

some sort of West Australian coroner has found.21
页: [1]
查看完整版本: handle editing 03