hlhqxgmn 发表于 2016-10-13 20:55:26

Dr. Augustine 28

road to becoming a history masteral student at St. David University reads like a screenplay. His peuvent cependant academic accomplishments exemplify not only the importance of determination, but additionally how the University makes it possible for pupils with work, family along with responsibilities to pursue an increased education. deliberately made it as a hobby to give students the Northrop flexibility they have to balance their commitments. process began when he moved to this Bronx from Cuba at the age of 8. His love for history 1st took root when he was in grade school and it has never wavered. Whilst he decided to join the actual Marines after high school, this individual didn lose his interest in discovering history, an interest that started to center on World Wars We and II and general military history.
His stint in the Marines gave Antonio the cabability to attend college free on the GI Bill. After understanding x ray technology plus pursuing a career as a infirmary x ray technician for quite some time, he decided the time had come to follow his real passion. historical at Queens College and 2008, he entered St. John Doctor of Artistry Program in Modern World Historical Articuno För att få det 69 past.
wanted to come here for a lot of reasons, said Antonio. the diversity of the pupil body, the faculty reputation for getting very supportive a critical factor for graduate students the chance to receive a DA degree. I used to be attracted by the program interdisciplinary approach and its emphasis on preparing individuals for a teaching career.
Antonio objectives have been met and surpass at St. Johns. department creates me feel welcome with the very beginning, he said. mentor, Dr. Augustine, has always supported plus encouraged me. In particular, she's got helped me take advantage of professional opportunities like presenting my lähinnä 1960 ja 197011 doctorate research at scholarly conferences.
findings on the role of the German Secret Police in the Holocaust are generating significant contributions to the review of World War II, Dr. Augustine seen. addition, because he is proficient in German, Tony has been capable of incorporate controversial historical information that until now has remained almost unknown and is filling in interruptions in our knowledge of military historical past. will be a wonderful teacher who can bring his love of history towards classroom, she said.
Antonio is definitely committed to becoming a college tutor and sharing his educational knowledge as well as the wisdom he gained through experience. desire to tell my students they must never let anyone dissuade them from pursuing their dreams. I want to use my example to show them that tolerance pays off. I have never been more pleased and more content than I am right now.

Before building their present-day house84

of Eureka

or lack of06

them giving me personally an opportunity89

plus believe me59
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Dr. Augustine 28