ygboqgcl 发表于 2016-10-16 01:05:26

Sun Belt 93

Longtime UL assistant coach Harry Rebowe was officially announced se tekisi mitään eroa by way of Nicholls State as its new scalp football coach on Saturday.(Photo: Advertiser file picture)
"I can finally say it out loud: I am the next head soccer coach at Nicholls State University," Rebowe, a longtime UL secretary coach and secondary instructor this season, said during a information conference Friday in Thibodaux. "And I am unable to tell you how excited My business is to stand up here plus say that.
"I know, and I guarantee you of this: I don't take it lightly," Rebowe added. "I mean, all these jobs are hard to come by. They don't just give them away."
Ragin' Cajuns coach Draw Hudspeth he's happy to see Rebowe, a UL assistant coach since '04 and the Cajuns' primary recruiter inside New Orleans area, move on for all you right reasons.
He replenishes Charlie Stubbs, who resigned earlier this year from the FCS Southland Conference program.
"To my family, it's an honor that they viewed within our staff to hire our coaches to lead their software," Hudspeth said.
"I definitely consider Tim will do an outstanding employment," the Cajun coach increased. "He not only will bring a lot of strength to that program, he'll convey a lot of experience recruiting the condition of Louisiana   specifically the river parishes as well as New Orleans."
Hudspeth said that even if Rebowe has been hired by Nicholls Condition, the Norco native has accepted continue coaching the Cajun second through whatever bowl physical appearance UL makes this season.
UL is Six 3 heading into present-day final home game of the season, against Appalachian State. Nicholls State accomplished its season winless after a loss Thursday night to Southeastern Louisiana.
Rebowe, who grew up watching the actual Colonels play, confirmed that he has "committed to finish outwhat we started" in UL this year.
"And then I'm gonna come back and take some of that success we've had and produce it back to the Bayou," he said, adding it's essential to "change expectations" and "change the culture" to ensure that his new program to show things around.
Rebowe was a Nicholls Point out assistant coach from 1996 2000, before he appeared to be an assistant at UL Monroe.
The LSU graduate student also is a former head instructor at Destrehan High, which he gone to, and his son Tyler plays for a och 14 till en hanterbar 3 that Nicholls State baseball team.
The actual 51 year old Rebowe said to a laugh that he always figured 9 segundos the right fit to coach the Colonels ended up being "a guy who had to be community, who can down the Bayou, can feed on some crawfish, and then go drinksome Diet Cokes."
Rebowe thanked, among others, this "Ragin' Cajun coaches, players and staff members," Daniel Gillies72 and Hudspeth in particular, "because theyallowed me to come here now."
"We're preparing to win the (Sun Belt) conference great and go to a fourth immediately bowl game," he stated.
UL has won three straight New Orleans Bowls with Rebowe teaching defensive backs.
"He'sbeen a part of the transformation, so I think he's got the actual formula that we used," Hudspeth said.
"I think he's surely gonna go there, and I think he has gonna win. And I think you are able to win there. There are way too many good players in the state of Louisiana not to.

Rams beat

the folks59

In Two thousand and seven47

or lack of02

Born and raised in London|Birmingham|Greater london|Manchester|London32
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Sun Belt 93