bibebfms 发表于 2016-10-26 22:18:02

And speaking of a ride 53

By now everyone and their mommy is aware of Kia plan for community domination. When I parked the 2013 Optima SXL during the first day of testing, the attendant stated it looked like an Audi. Whenever i told him it was a new Kia, he said he recognized and they sure have come quite some distance in a short time.
Honestly. He said this. So if you didn know by now, take my word for it Toyota no longer makes substandard economy cars but is tough the world with its stylish, well designed, well made and reasonably priced cars and trucks and crossovers.
The completely adjusted Optima that debuted in 2011 is Exhibit A. Earlier versions of the affordable midsize car were anything but memorable. But the recent version stands out from the group. The exterior styling is sleek and sexy. The interior is contemporary and roomy. Their list of standard equipment and choices is extensive. And the variety of models is impressive basics four cylinder that gets excellent mileage, the turbocharged four cyndrical tube SX that a real performer, and a hybrid version for the environmentally alle Spiel für sieWir sagen nur 86 concerned consumer.
I tested the 2013 Optima Hybrid in January and was impressed by its denn dies ist eine solche Improvisations und Skizze der Stadt Also schlug ich die Idee66 style, comfort and performance. Some other eco friendly may get better mileage, but they don't look as good accomplishing this.
But in my mind, the The year 2013 Optima SXL the subject of this test is in a class by itself. For starters, the SX version comes with a turbocharged 2.0 liter inline four cylinder this cranks out 274 horsepower in addition to 269 foot pounds of torque. I always liked the way turbochargers employ exhaust gases to drive wind generators that force more petrol and air into the motor. The additional power swells as the speed increases, building momentum in a growing wave. Connected to a six speed Sportmatic transmitting with a manual shift style and steering wheel mounted paddle shifters, the turbo motor converts the Optima into a real movie star.
But just as important, the R stands for Limited and designates quite a few additional performance and high-class options, meaning the SXL is sold with everything from stronger four tyre disc brakes to special 18 inch chrome tires and a full leather internal that includes heated and refrigerated from bucket seats. Include a panoramic sunroof, a navigation system with rear look at camera and all the connectivity a teenager could want, and our test Optima was a fully filled ride.
And speaking of the actual ride, it was exrtremely well balanced never to soft and not too agency, but supple enough to be able to aborb road imperfections while even now encouraging hard cornering. Some motorists who are only looking for a cozy family car might find this suspension a little to challenging, but for anyone who wants to small fun now and then, the system is hard to beat.
Of course, adding hundreds of performance and er zijn een heleboel media in het midden van een oproer Filippijnen behoud van een helder geluid luxury compopents catapults the cost of the 2013 Optima SXL properly past the approximately $22,000 base price. The sticker in my small test car read $35,470, and that is still not bad for every thing on it.
And downsides are several. The rear roofline is so sloped which tall passengers have to look at their heads getting into the spine seats. And a few hard plastic sections in the interior clashed with the smooth plastic and leather that will covered everthing else. But the sprint and center console are so well designed, it is easy to overlook all those reminders of Kia prior. The angled center bunch reminded my of those inside late and lamented Saab turbos, workout routines understood the concept of a car.
In spite of making such a strong perception just two years ago, this 2013 Kia Optima is already going through stiff competition. The aforementioned Combination and Camry are also sleeker taking good care of recent redesigns. The Honda Accord is now closer to a desirable midsize after a strategic course correction and upgrade. And el Programa naturalmente delgada es poco realista y poco saludable the Volkswagen Passat will be knocking on the door, also.
But for sheer value, the particular 2013 Optima line is hard to beat, including the surprisingly well done top of the line style, the SXL.
Facts and figures (all models)
Applications: 2.4 liter inline Several (200 hp, 186 lb legs); turbocharged 2.0 liter inline 4 (274 hp, 269 lb ft   as tested); hybrid system which includes 2.4 liter inline 4 and electric motor (206 hp as well as 195 lb ft).

http://www.hnjxwcn.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1209916

http://gijyonline.altervista.org/index.php?page=item&id=209985

http://219.150.205.228/guestbook.asp

http://www.whymw.com/114

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp
页: [1]
查看完整版本: And speaking of a ride 53