翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream]

标题: Ray Ban RB4177 Sunglasses Light Havana Frame Green Polarized Lens Outlet [打印本页]

作者: RaymondSa    时间: 2016-6-23 13:32
标题: Ray Ban RB4177 Sunglasses Light Havana Frame Green Polarized Lens Outlet
Model Ashley Graham around the 'Plus

Body positive activist, designer, and model Ashley Graham has been proving for some time that healthy has nothing to do with numbers (great example: 12 Times Ashley Graham Demonstrated What Fitspo Was About).

Now, she's connected with NYDJ to debut their 2016 "Fit to Be" campaign (she's joined by Christie Brinkley, Lana Ogilvie, and Bridget Moynahan), which aims to spotlight the 'beautiful confidence which comes from locating a truly perfect Ray Ban outlet online fitting set of jeans'.

We sat down together with the model to discuss the frustrations of shopping for jeans, her check out butt workout for 'keeping her curves tight', and just how she really feels about the whole 'plus size' label.

Shape: Locating a pair of flattering jeans can be a source of frustration and insecurity for a lot of women. Is the fact that something cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer you've experienced as well?

Ashley Graham (AG): One hundred percent. From so long as I can remember, I've never been able to find that perfect jean. Then when I do, I have to buy no less than three pairs in multiple colors. You may look like you're wearing a similar thing but no less than you know you look good and your clothes are clean! These NYDJ jeans are really awesome since they are for any age, and then any size they are going from 00 to 24 and come in countless cuts and shades. There's a fit panel inside it's thicker when compared to a Spanx and it just holds you in and informs you you're secure. And the back is spandex y, which is great since i like my butt to jiggle (I'm really into that!) Once i walk, my stomach stays in as well as the back jiggles and it's sexy!

Shape: Exactly what are some of your check out butt moves for "keeping your curves tight," as you wish to say?

AG: Jumping squats and lunges definitely. I also have this booty band derived from one of of my best friends, Courtney Paul he was my primary trainer after i moved to New York. You get on all fours and use the booty brand to press up. Plus it creates the roundest, most lifted booty. I travel from it everywhere.

Shape: It's clear work outs a big part you have ever had, and it obviously surpasses looks why is it so important to you personally to make fitness a high priority?

AG: My health. I'm traveling a great deal and there's a great deal crap commencing our bodies with the food we ingest unfortunately we cannot know what it's all regulated the time. However when I work out I am my best i get that relieve endorphins within my brain. And so i always make it a priority to work through at least 72 hrs a week. You just feel better all around unless you're on your own period. You are like ugh, just give me some fries!

Shape: What about mental health? You've talked a great deal about having body affirmations.

AG: I think affirmations are extremely important, specifically for women who have already been raised in a society of perfection and feel like there's a certain look they have to obtain. To me, dealing with my insecurities involved talking to myself; I came up with a list of issues that I repeat to myself while watching mirror. They're: You are bold, you might be brilliant, and you really are beautiful, and you'll rule your world. This holds hand in hand with the vision board I do every year. If you put it around, the things you want it'll happen. My popular trend this year is I truly want to have a hair or makeup campaign.

Shape: Tess Holliday made news soon saying she prefers the definition of 'plus size' over 'euphemistic terms' like 'curvy' because it actually makes women feel as if they have something to identify with and aren't alone, plus it isn't a negative thing. Exactly what are your thoughts around the 'plus size' vs 'curvy' label?

AG: I believe social media actually created a community for curvy women to ensure they are feel that these are wanted and accepted. I started the hashtag beautybeyondsize and ladies are posting photos I would not think they ever could have shared like of their cellulite rolls simply because they have a community they are able to share it with.

With regards to the word 'plus size', I am called a plus size model within the last sixteen years. I read it, sometimes I believe that it  it's a slip in the tongue. But at the end of the day, it's really a label. So you know what, this younger generation of girls that are bigger and curvier, do they want to be called plus size at age 13 after they go to school? No. You prefer to be a girl. I do think it's about getting Ray Ban outlet together with the times. (Up next, here's why Model Iskra Lawrence Wants That you Stop Calling Her 'Plus Size'.)

Shape: You will have completed a ton to destroy the mold within the fashion industry, both through your modeling career so that as a designer of your family lingerie line. There has been a ton of progress definitely, but what still has to happen?

AG: We need to get more curvy girls on the cover of magazines plus editorials without the headline 'Ahead with the Curve'. How many times have we heard that?! I do believe once we stop the need to talk about 'how do you experience feeling about the word plus size?' we've made it. And the biggest aspect to me is it's unlikely that any or two curvy girls which makes it, but a lot of that you can't keep up with it.

Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale
Ray Ban outlet sale
Ray Ban sunglasses sale

http://www.rboutlet-online.top
http://www.cheaprbsunglassesuk.top
http://www.cheaprb90off.top

Ray Ban outlet store online
Ray Ban outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses On Sale

欢迎光临 翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream] (http://bbs.dynam-rc.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2