翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream]

标题: Ray Ban RB3044 Aviator Sunglasses Gunmetal Frame Crystal Deep Green Lens Cheap [打印本页]

作者: RaymondSa    时间: 2016-6-30 08:58
标题: Ray Ban RB3044 Aviator Sunglasses Gunmetal Frame Crystal Deep Green Lens Cheap
Rand Paul to Jewish leaders in NYC

Republican presidential candidate Rand Paultried to generate inroads with the Jewish community in New Yorkon Monday but found himself being peppered with queries about some of his foreign policy views.

"I am not an isolationist," the Kentucky senator said responding to a question. "I am someone that believes that war will be the last resort Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount and when we use it, we use it reflectively and we utilize it to win, but we can not really stay everywhere worldwide and create democracies inside our own image."

Paul, who before has dismissed as overblown threats Ray Ban Sale posed by Iran and others toward Israel, pledged his support to the Jewish State. But he did offer several samples of when he believed America's interventionism in your community had gone too far   lashing out at specifically at Hillary Clinton, the first sort secretary state now running for your Democratic presidential nomination. military support for opposition forces that overthrew dictatorMoammar Gadhafi this year. Paul said Gadhafi hadn been a "good guy but he's got suppressed radical Islam. under President George W. Bush to topple Saddam Hussein in Iraq. Paul said Hussein was really a "bulwark against Iran" and Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale saidIran is "twice as strong" as it was prior to Iraq War. boots on the floor.

Earlier within the day, Paul made news when he defendedanObama administration drone strike that accidentally killed two hostages in Pakistan. to curtail its drone policy, said he believed Obama was "trying to complete the right thing."

Paul foreign policy views they are under particular scrutiny now that he around the presidential stage. His cautious, near isolationist stance once largely mirrored that of his father, libertarian hero Ron Paul, who ran for your GOP nomination in 2008 and 2012. But those views got tougher to defend for the younger Paul while he came to Washington in 2011 and began eyeing a run for your GOP nomination in 2016  and that very true when it comes to Israel.

RELATED:Ray ban sunglasses to Rand Paul campaign: Stop selling our sunglasses

This season, Paul created a stir as he proposed doing away with foreign assistance altogether, including help to Israel, funds that make up a huge part of that nation budget. help to Israel in the short term. Paul did receive praise through the community whilst backed an invoice earlier this year (shortly before meeting with mega Jewish Republican donors, including Sheldon Adelson) to get rid of aid to Palestine until officials recognize the state of Israel.

Paul. who made his first stop by at Israel this year, has since tried to show that he no dove with regards to foreign policy.

In the event in Brooklyn, one Jewish leader said had initially he believed the senator was an anti Semite.

"We do not see it as a problem as it might have been 2-3 years ago before people knew me," Paul said of his stance toward Israel. "All I could do is continue to say what I have confidence in," he added, calling Israel one among America's "best allies as well as friends worldwide."

Paul's stay in Brooklyn comes just days after his potential GOP rival, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, visitedThe Ramaz School, an orthodox Jewish day school, to celebrate Israel's Independence Day. Bush originates under fire by some for not immediately popping out against his foreign policy adviser James A. Baker, who had previously been critical of Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Paul was received well by a number of in attendanceon Monday, but several said they weren't 100% devoted to his presidential bid at this time.

RELATED:GOP 2016 hopefuls clash in Nh

Joseph B. Stamm, president of Med Review Inc., said the fact that was clear from your discussion is "there's a graphic [Paul] has to fight" but that he wouldn't rule Paul out. Stamm added, "I think as they goes around the united states and presents his views, I do think people will have a much different check out the senator  I agree we shouldn't be those to be fighting wars around the globe. And I've also felt that Israel must become in addition to the United States. That's the way the senator feels and him."

Josh Rubenstein, a 38 year old real estate developer who also runs Jewish community programs, said he liked Paul's stance on Israel, calling him a "great contender for the presidency." Rubenstein said he is doing have some concern that the senator has the same views as his more controversial father.

"I think he's got proven himself to be a different person. We're just hoping that comes out a growing number of," said Rubenstein, adding that he hasn't committed to one particular candidate.

Ray Ban outlet
Ray Ban 90% off
Ray-ban Wayfarer

http://www.discountrbsunglasses.top
http://www.2016rbsunglassesdiscount.top
http://www.discountrbsale.top

Ray Ban sunglasses
Ray Ban Wayfarer
Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount Online

欢迎光临 翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream] (http://bbs.dynam-rc.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2