翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream]

标题: Oakley Jupiter SquaRed Sunglasses Brown Frame Brown Lens 90% OFF [打印本页]

作者: RaymondSa    时间: 2016-7-18 09:21
标题: Oakley Jupiter SquaRed Sunglasses Brown Frame Brown Lens 90% OFF
See Me in Sin city Anymore

One of the leading Dutch newspapers de Volkskrant published a large interview with GM Loek van Wely. Namely, Dutch GM talked about his chess and poker careers, he mentioned FIDE and Dutch Chess Federation and told why he is persona non grata in US. After that Loek revealed what is he planning to do whilst sixty, why has chess destroyed his marriage oakley sunglasses wholesale and lots of other things.

We provide you excerpts through the interview with King Loek.

In the wife chess tandem now I choose wife. It wasn always such as this. Far not at all times: it was inside a completely different opportinity for twenty ray ban sunglasses discount years uninterruptedly. Nothing could take on the greatest objective of showing peak performance. Nothing. Which includes ruined my marriage. We always had conflicts because of this sacred goal of mine.

Now I forty and i also became wiser. I recognize that I won ever win Wijk aan Zee tournament after Twenty years of doing it. My girlfriend can be another chess player. She came to be in Salvador and she or he has her chess career. Contrary to my first wife, she is lucky never to ray ban sunglasses wholesale see me deadly upset only happen to draw against Timman.

Now I strive for more realistic goals. After being knocked down by Carlsen, I realize my place; however, I still desire to be 1 in Netherlands. I understand what I wish to tell Giri if I will outstrip him on this competition. However tournament isn't the Dutch Championship."

"When I dedicated 12 months to playing mostly poker, I was thinking I would earn millions. That didn happen. Despite that my wish to another game than chess remains with me; i don consider poker to become based only on luck.

Anyway, you won see me in Nevada anymore (laughs). Before I flew to New York I was asked the main purpose of my journey. I said that apart the rest I was likely to teach chess. The strangest thing is chess in US is known as a hobby or gambling rather than form of activity. Really? Have you come to put teaching chess? They treated me as if I was some criminal, I became put in a jail cell. ray ban outlet usa I became searched thoroughly. They checked easily had a rope for, if you please, ray ban outlet store preventing me from hurting myself. I spent per night in the jail cell and the next morning I was deported to the Netherlands.

Now I persona non grata in US. Come early july I about to go to Australia and play poker there."

"FIDE is totally incompetent and corrupted organization, while Dutch Chess Federation is definitely incompetent. In a other more or less normal organization this kind of governing body can be fired immediately .

Only Giri is sustained by the federation. The prizes in the national championships stop at a very low level. If they won pay me this coming year, I will go to Australia to experience poker.

We've talked about Jan Timman defiantly instead of once, nevertheless, I respect anything that he was able to achieve in chess. In fact I cannot can compare to him although I been showing decent results during past several decades.

When I think of Jan, Going Bobby Fischer. Both of them were legends and so they both did all things order to destroy their very own legends.

Timman plays in Group B and I was thinking: what exactly is he doing here? He shouldn do anything to prove anything to anyone. He could be an honored guest or even a big wig here.

After i will be of his age, that may happen in 20 years, I won be playing chess and you won see me in Wijk aan Zee.

A few things i going to do? I am hoping I will be swinging inside a hammock somewhere in Bahamas."

Family Every day life is Better Than Poker and Blitz. Dmitry Andreikin Interview

Dmitry Andreikin, the winner from the Russian Premier League locked in Tyumen, gave a job interview [in Russian] to Dmitry Kryakvin. It absolutely was published over the internet of the Russian Chess Federation today. Namely, GM stated he put paid to his hobby of playing cards: "I gave up playing poker.

Six GMs to combat For the Horse in Netherlands

A weekend tournament will take place in Netherlands on November 16 18th and gather 6 GMs: Loek van Wely, Ivan Sokolov, Sipke Ernst (all Dutch), Luke McShane, Matthew Sadler (both England) and Daniel Fridman (Germany). The participants may play with an unusual time control   Forty-five minutes for a game. However, the prize is even more unusual: except money, the winner will receive a. horse. A genuine one.

Each of the Strongest Except Giri to address for the Title of Dutch Champion

The Dutch Chess championships will probably be held from July 6 13 in Amsterdam. Both events are featuring eight participants which will compete within a round robin.

Jeroen van den Berg: "Chess and also the Internet really are a perfect combination. The overall game will be safe in the next 10 20 years"

On January 24, in the 8th round in the 78th Tata Steel Chess tournament, cheap ray ban uk Chess News interviewed the long time director in the tournament, Jeroen van den Berg.

Wijk Ann Zee: Jan Timman Thinks "Fisher Clock" Should Be Abolished

Initially the famous Dutch GM Jan Timman took part in Wijk aan Zee was 41 in the past. As in the past, now he will also compete in B tournament. In the interview to Chessvibes Timman assessed his chances within the upcoming event with the cautious optimism:

Sergey Karjakin: "My Primary goal is to Win the Grand Prix"

Over the last round game against GM Sergey Karjakin, the Dutch GM Loek van Wely chose to play Dragon variation again.

ray ban uk
ray ban 90% off
ray ban outlet online

http://www.oakleyfrogskinscheap.top
http://www.wholesaleoaksunglassescheap90off.top
http://www.2016rbsunglassesoutlet.top

oakley sunglasses outlet online
ray ban sale 2016
ray ban outlet online

欢迎光临 翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream] (http://bbs.dynam-rc.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2