翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream]

标题: pandora bracelets ebay 70% OFF | pandora charm promo code 2016 Sale Online. [打印本页]

作者: Raymondvita    时间: 2016-3-26 17:06
标题: pandora bracelets ebay 70% OFF | pandora charm promo code 2016 Sale Online.
That's entertainment

Reports pandora jewelry outlet The Bald Guy in Orlando: "I went out to get the paper yesterday morning and heard quite a ruckus.

"There was a squirrel running along the top of the fence, and it was being dive bombed by a boat tailed grackle. Each time the bird hit the squirrel, it would jump, somehow able to keep its balance and not fall off the fence. They were both making a lot of noise. The bird hit the squirrel about seven or eight times in a span of about 40 feet, until the squirrel got to a point where it could jump from the fence to a big tree. The bird followed the squirrel pandora charms cheap into the tree, but it must have been able to hide or get a better defensive posture, because the action stopped.

EM of PC: "I've had a couple downy woodpeckers eating sunflower seeds from my feeder all winter and spring. Of late, the male has been drinking from my hummingbird feeder. I find this very strange and wonder if you could ask BB's ornithologist if he has heard of this before. Is he trying pandora outlet to sweeten up for a partner during this mating season? Hope he can solve this mystery for me. Thanks!"

We send EM of PC's query to our Official Ornithologist, Al B of Hartland, who quickly replied: "Downy woodpeckers like suet. They eat berries from plants such as dogwood, serviceberry, mountain ash, bayberry, mulberry, and elderberry. North America's smallest (and Minnesota's most common) woodpecker is fond of sunflower seeds, cracked corn, and peanuts. The majority of its warm weather diet consists of insects such as beetle larvae, ants, caterpillars, corn earworms, tent caterpillars, bark beetles, and apple borers. They love acorns. It's a varied diet that, as you have witnessed, they will readily wash down with a little nectar from hummingbird or oriole feeders.

"He's a wise woodpecker. As any honest male would admit, we could use a little sweetening up.

"Birds never cease to surprise us. They fill us with wonder, and all we need do is to be willing to be amazed. Shirley in the long running commercials for Dayton's Warehouse Sale (ads which were in themselves sufficient reason why astute marketers would never have given up the Dayton's name).

"That other Dick Bert, whoever they are, were all right in their own way, however!"

Stinky Bananalips of Empire: "Last weekend I was in 'The Dells' with friends for a girls quilting weekend. Lots of laughs, wine . and some projects were completed.

"So, now that I've caught up with my Bulletin Boards, all the camping stories reminded me of a conversation from the weekend. One girlfriend who has always been more of a tomboy loves camping; has been camping since she was little but she and her hubby are going to look at a camper that's for sale, because he isn't into the whole tent thing.

"I told her we were the opposite: pandora sale 2016 My hubby likes the tenting thing, but I really prefer a camper with my own shower and toilet, and some kind of pandora charms on sale mattress for a bed instead of the ground. (A generator to run the air conditioner would be totally fine with me, too.)

"We were joking that we should all go camping and just spouse swap she and my hubby in the tent and us 'wusses' in the camper.

"I'm totally fine with being called a wuss, too, pandora charms deals by the way."

Not the Brightest Division (cont.)

Toothy Grin 6: "Subject: Dim Bulbs, Dull Knives, and Incomplete Decks of Cards.

"Even though I believe that everyone has intelligence, I know that not everyone, including me, uses it well all the time. And since I tend to give the benefit of the doubt and don't like put downs from others, I follow my corollary to the Golden Rule (speak unto/about others as you would have them speak unto/about you). So I don't very often use these phrases that indicate someone is not smart. But they can be catchy, and I enjoyed Rusty's sharing of 'one stick short of a cord' and his colleague's extemp one ('You could walk through her gene pool and not get your feet wet') in [Friday's] BB.

"My favorite of these descriptions is 'a few crystals short of a full chandelier.' Great pandora uk sale humility prevents me from saying who made it up."

Papawilde: "The cartoons have gone green. At least 'Prickly City' has. Unfortunately, the cartoon is so subtle that it takes as long for the meaning to hit as it does for a green bulb to fully light."

Your Late Night Lady: "What's the exact opposite of Badvertisng? An ad that makes fun of other ads and ends with a golden retriever and a collie sitting in two galvanized washtubs, staring at each other.

pandora charms outlet
pandora sale
pandora charms 2016

http://www.pandorasale2016.top
http://www.pandoracharmsoutlet.top
http://www.cheappandoracharmsoutlet.top

欢迎光临 翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream] (http://bbs.dynam-rc.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2