翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream]

标题: pandora charm letter c 70% OFF | pandora bracelets amazon 2016 Sale Online. [打印本页]

作者: Raymondvita    时间: 2016-4-9 12:01
标题: pandora charm letter c 70% OFF | pandora bracelets amazon 2016 Sale Online.
Sarah Elizabeth

I was given an invitation pandora charms on sale to a party a pandora jewelry clearance couple months ago to a social scene in Seattle, that so far, I wasn't truly cognizant of. That's not the opener to something kinky this crowd was hip, intelligent, talented, creative and fully aware of all of it, enjoying each luscious moment, and the great company they were keeping. And I have to say, they were also extremely well clothed. As a matter of fact, that evening, I seem to remember talking about clothes over and over with people. And all of these people were brought together to celebrate the launch of 'Subterfuge' by it's creator, and our hostess, Sarah Elizabeth Caples. Ms. Caples manages to guide those in our city in need of sartorial erudition. She also makes time to homeschool her children, attend polo matches, galas, shop and savor what her neighborhood has to offer. We sat down at Spur to talk about her views on everything from style to philosophy, here's what she had to say

SE: I have a lot of them Kate Moss is the 1, I feel like it's kind of cliche' even to say that, but I love her everything she does. pandora uk sale I'm constantly referencing 70's and 80's power pop bands, glam rock bands I love punk rock, new wave, like Blondie  Debbie Harry, Chrissie Hynde from the Pretenders, she's one of my favourites. She did a thing for Rolling Stone in the 80's pandora sale I was in middle school, she had on black jeans, a 3/4 sleeve baseball tee, and it said 'My way or the Highway' on it, she had that shaggy rocker style hair, I just thought she was the coolest

SE: My style tends to be drawn from 70's disco and 80's rock and roll. I like skinny jeans, tee shirts and high heels. I like extremes, I like glamour ballgowns, long nails. I like the American rebel, the glamour girl, like Edie Sedgewickthat socialite, party girl, archtype. And old hollywood, early 60's like Sophia Loren. I really respect those women, I see them as rebels. I like that beauty/glamour mixed with rebel.

NT: How did you dress in high school?

SE: Very similar to how I dress now, I started out kind of punkrock/new wave Converse high tops and Vans skinny jeans. I ratted my hair really big, but I always had a lot of make up on, always made sure I looked really girly. Then as I got older, I started to pay more and more attention to classic Vogue, so it would be anything inspired from like the Missing Persons kind of New Wave to Pretenders, but I'd have to throw in Vogue, so I would do all black.

NT: What is your most beloved item that you wear?

SE: My ring designed by Bruce Magnati. He hired me to style him and his girlfriend, Simone, for their trade shows. He pandora 2016 really wanted to show up en pointe, because their clientele is higher end celebrities. But they're very edgy and Rock and Roll type people I wanted to stay true to their style. They pandora jewelry 70% off clearance felt great about how they looked, and Bruce, to thank me, designed a ring specifically for me, like how he saw me. When I received it, I was flattered, it was so true to how I see myself.

NT: What do you feel best wearing?

SE: Skinny jeans and tee shirts and high heels.

SE: Jewelry. I like big rings and necklaces

Sparkle in pandora rings canada she sun. Vince T + shoes  Nordsrom, sweater  Urban Outfitters, sequin leggings  Bebe, tie  made by a client.

NT: What is the one fashion rule you never break?

SE: I always put myself together. I don't go anywhere without having pulled it all together; I do my hair, I do my make up

NT: What would you never be caught wearing?

SE: Sweats. I mean if I'm working out, yeah. But not out and about.

NT: What is your next must have item?

SE: Leather leggings by Carol McClellan.

NT: What do you love about your neighborhood (Belltown)?

SE: I love the nightlife. I love walking around the waterfront. I love that the sculpture park is right here, all the restaurants it's really fun to walk from my apartment building to downtown to go shopping or to hang out with my family. To take my little girl to a movie, with my husband, and go out to dinner, and then walk back through the middle of it all, and we're just going home. I love walking through the heart of downtown life.

NT: What's your current favourite restaurant around here?

NT: What's your favourite cheap eats in the area?

SE: Hmmmm, maybe down in the market Maxilmilian's you get this beautiful view, and its very French. For what you're getting, it's a good price.

NT: Who makes the best coffee in Seattle?

SE: I do. Our french press at home, organic coffee, localCafe Appassionato. I don't think there's anything I've ever had that I've liked more than that

NT: What are your favourite stores to shop?

SE: I get in moodsso there are times when I kind of just want it to be easy and I'm going to say, right up frontI don't really care for shopping that much. I come up with ideas for outfits, I'll see an outfit that I like in a magazine, and it's about hunting down the pieces. It's not place specific, it's who I think will have the piece I'm looking for, and that's where I go.

pandora sale
pandora charms 2016
pandora charms on sale

http://www.pandoracharmsoutletstore.top
http://www.pandorajewelryoutlet.top
http://www.pandoracharmsoutlet.top

欢迎光临 翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with a flying dream] (http://bbs.dynam-rc.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2