帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-25 19:23:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
is Yours Turning People Away

Precisely what does your profile picture say in regards to you? Is it portraying exactly the same image as the hubs? If for example your hubs are providing professional comprehension of a business field that's not to respect your thinking if your profile picture is let's say, less than optimal. If you are wanting to convey a sense of respectability, then a professional photo of yourself wearing clothes well suited for a business meeting surpasses a picture from the last BBQ demonstrating can balance a can of beer in your head.

Should you write topics related to pop or rap music, you can get away with a less than polished appearance but if you are promoting yourself as someone who is a savvy businessman/woman you then had better look the part.

Cloud ExplorerIt isn't always necessary to possess a photo of yourself. Ordinarily a drawing or photo of an object is much better. Take for example the icon of hubber Cloud Explorer, this I think is a wonderful profile Ray Ban Sunglasses Wholesale icon to possess.

The term 'cloud computing' could be the new buzz word, causeing this to be a perfect design for anything having to do with accessing the internet, online storage and also social networking. This jolly looking fluffy cloud is non controversial and is used for a variety of topics that hubber Mike Pugh chooses to write down about.

This is the perfect example, for me, of a multi faceted icon. A little bit of fun, easily recognizable, and an icon a brand might be developed around. The blue has obviously been researched to be a crowd pleaser you only have to take a look at Facebook, Twitter, and Skype to comprehend this.

These are simply two of the profile icons I favor here on Hubpages, now consider a look at what types are unsuitable.

There are several unusual pictures here on Hubpages. Of these people I cannot give their names. I know of a few people who I would not want to meet within a dark alley. In trying to look serious, they just look scary. There is certainly even the one which looks like a prospective ax murderer! A number of the women aren't better. There are a few who have pictures that are as though it's from a secondary school yearbook. I personally can't locate anything wrong with this if it was a nice photo, but the 1970s look isn't retro, it is just bad. Big hair, shoulder pads, and gold lam.

I believe many of us have read on various sites that it must be best to put a picture of ourselves up, to create a bit of familiarity and commonality with our readers. That is going on the assumption that this might be a good if not a great looking picture. That's where everything comes unstuck.

I have even seen a profile picture using a young man trying to lounge on his bed. This looks as though the picture was taken by himself using a reflection in a mirror. Due to angle, he to perch around the edge of their bed to take the photo without having the camera from the shot. The result? Someone almost falling off the bed taking the bedspread with him and looking to look natural. Kudos for looking to achieve a photo without help but seriously people, everyone should know someone who will be more than willing to take a picture person.

I hate seeing these pictures drawn in a mirror, usually they're taken in a bath room. The problem is they haven't thought about their surroundings. You will have an old dingy towel chucked about the counter, your fingers that needs replacing then when was the last time that hairbrush was cleansed? These things are typical unnecessary clutter and distracts the viewer. Should you must take a picture of yourself in the bathroom mirror, for goodness sake, get in there and clean that bathroom when you snap that picture.

The more severe thing occurs when it is taken in a public restroom. Ok, perhaps you were out along with your friends and you had some time of your life. You were dressed towards the nines and you looked pretty good. The fact that your best friend is coming away from a bathroom stall and it has her skirt tucked into her panties. Sure it turned out funny however, this is not the avatar you need. Use a photo editing program and crop your friend out. If she can not be cut out, choose another photo.

You may have a profile picture of yourself on your Facebook account and other social networking site you utilize. This may or maynot be well suited for writing here on Hubpages and other sites that have the potential to generate income. Two things could happen. People will review your picture and think, "wow whenever they like it I will like it". But if you look being a redneck, and are suggesting they purchase a high value item, they (your buying public) will either feel that you really do not know a thing concerning the product or they'll associate that product using a redneck and will not make the purchase.

For women, it is necessary not to have an image that looks, hmm how shall I put this, just like you have loose morals. If you were only targeting your hubs towards men, this will likely work however you would alienate women readers. I have come across a few avatars, here on Hubpages, which can be borderline. If in doubt ask a lady friend. Tell her what you intend to write about and have her opinion. If she says, " yes, you look hot!" Choose another photo or ask somebody that is older whatever they think of the picture. If they say you gaze like you should develop 'Happy Street', choose a different photo.

Profile pictures for particular topicsYou can also pick a profile picture to display your main topics. For instance if you come up with the Ray Ban outlet New York arts you'll be able to choose a photo which will be synonymous with art for example the one pictured right. If your medium is painting this could be an ideal choice.

Should you write mostly about budget traveling you may choose an icon that represents this. This man seems to be though he could tell you how to travel without spending a Ray Ban sunglasses outlet king's ransom. Alternatively you could utilize a travel scene which is still low key but nice. No flashy hotel photos should you be writing about budget traveling.

Writing Concepts for Year Round Revenue

Should you be stumped for tips on what to write, try this brainstorming session having a calendar theme.

22Advice Strategies for Making Money on HubPages

Earn more by promoting Zazzle products on Hubpages

Make your hubs generate more money by promoting products from Zazzle. Step by step instructions show you exactly how easy it is to sign up, and begin earning.26 Methods to Make Money From Your Small Farm

Does one love the concept of having a small farm but wonder ways to earn a living from that? Here are 26 approaches to do just that. Most of these are possible after a little planning.

Jeff Gamble Several years ago from Denton, Texas

Great hub BL   I not really Ray Ban Wayfarer 90% off know if your profile pic will make you money, on the other hand think selecting photo can get you traffic, a minimum of from other Hubbers. We (in most cases) are extremely responsive to visual stimuli, so a nice-looking or otherwise visually stimulating photo is more likely to come up with a click. (Completely unscientific observation, and coming from a guy having a choo choo for a profile image.) Our favorites are the pics which are taken which has a cell phone from behind the wheel of a (hopefully stopped) vehicle. Couldn't consider anything else to complete while stuck in traffic?

Cloverleaf 3 years ago from Calgary, AB, Canada

Hi Blond Logic! I'm so excited that you simply feel my profile picture has this type of positive influence. I had been certainly delighted Ray Ban outlet New York on the day it was taken   on a beach inside the Grand Cayman! Many thanks for mentioning it inside your hub

To be sure that a profile picture know a lot with regards to a person. We merely have a moment to create a first impression on HubPages and I think that profile pics go along way to portraying our identity and installing confidence in our readers.

Ray Ban Sale
Ray Ban outlet store
Ray Bans Outlet UK

http://www.2016rbsunglassesoutlet.top
http://www.cheaprb90off.top
http://www.rboutlet-online.top

Ray Ban outlet
Ray Ban outlet
Ray Ban 8301 sale
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 08:49 , Processed in 0.092477 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表