帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-22 13:44:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Discussion on Topix

While he realized the war would definitely drag on and so on but the EP omitted the usa of Missouri,Kentucky, Maryland,Delaware,and then he omitted Tennessee being a political favor.I was born in a border state i have family finding comfort the Civil War that fought on both sides and direct family members on both sides that died at Chattanooga.Lincoln post the EP for that exact reason history says he did: he wished to free as many slaves as he don't need breaking up the Union. Freeing slaves from the traitor states cost him very little politically.I frankly withdraw of you Neoconfederates tossing out this manure  looping to the Negroes sure were better off for you crackers driving them to all slaves and gee: youse didn't start the Civil War (or as all historians think of it as: the Civil War), those bad old Yankees reduced and stopped your proud lifestyle.I was born within a border state and I have family returning to the Civil War that fought on each side and direct family members on both sides that died at Chattanooga.Lincoln post the EP for the Ray Ban outlet online exact reason history Ray Ban sunglasses outlet says he did: he wanted to free as much slaves as he could do without breaking up the Union. Freeing slaves within the traitor states cost him little or no politically.I frankly get sick of you Neoconfederates tossing out this manure  looping returning to the Negroes sure were happier for you crackers driving them to all slaves and gee: youse didn't start the Civil War (or as all historians refer to it: the Civil War), those bad old Yankees dropped and stopped Ray Ban outlet online your cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer Ray-ban Wayfarer proud life style.Looks like you lapped up a substantial amount of politically corrected text book vomit. Freeing the slaves was useless as he had no power in the succeeded states. You might also need the sterilized misconception that ALL blacks were slaves . There were Free Black plantation owners, regular farmers and merchants which in fact had just as much to reduce as their White neighbors. Hollywood and false historians have twisted,rewritten, and tweeked reality to keep sxxx stirred up to sell movies and books. Pass the popcorn!Appears like you lapped up a lot of politically corrected text book vomit. Freeing the slaves was useless while he had no power from the succeeded states.

Ray Ban Sale
Ray Ban Wayfarer sale
Ray Ban Sunglasses Wholesale

http://www.cheaprbsunglassesoutlet.top
http://www.rboutletsale.top
http://www.discountrbsunglasses.top

Ray Ban outlet sale
Ray Ban outlet store
Ray Ban 8301 sale
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 00:41 , Processed in 0.103920 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表