主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-24 06:10:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
our school's teaching building, there is a flat lawn. The seasons of the year, on the grass with long green.
< p > I love that a piece of green lawn, because it all year round is so lush,golden goose outlet, charming,ugg pas cher, to maintain the vitality of spring,scarpe hogan outlet, whenever I go to school or leave school pass by here, and my heart is always quietly said: "I love a piece of the grass!",
when spring comes, the seeds of the new grass begin to sprout and grow. In the summer,hogan roma online, scorching sun, but grass or onions green,adidas yeezy soldes, though, the weather was dry, sultry,adidas yeezy pas cher, but low grass water will not stop sprayed out, grass to bring enough water. In autumn, all the leaves around the yellow or green lawn, only one,goyard pas cher, let the wind blowing. In the winter,hogan outlet, the grass is still covered with snow is still green, people in order to protect the lawn, specially prepared a plastic cover on it. So we have to protect the lawn, so that it can still grow second years.
I love that lawn
I love that piece of lawn
Related Articles:

Double center primary school

Community quarterly urban management work

2013 - 2012 academic year last term work

Establish "to the moral idea of virtue" further to theme class meeting, recreational and sports activities as the carrier, promote different levels of students to develop good moral character, healthy personality and good psychological quality, enhancement of moral education, effectiveness, initiative and creativity of for, and create a school a good school spirit and style of study, to build a harmonious campus. Trying to create a new situation of moral education in our school.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 07:42 , Processed in 0.095118 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表