帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-23 14:16:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
Couple rescued from Blue Mountains after guide gets lost

A Christmas gift of your canyoning trip inside the Blue Mountains turned to disaster for any NSW couple after their tour guide became lost and also the woman plunged 15 metres down a cliff.

Judi Atkinson, 39, bought her partner Jason Gardner a day trip to Claustral Canyon within the Blue Mountains for Christmas. Nevertheless the couple Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount were forced to spend a night in the caves after their tour guide became lost and Ms Atkinson was injured wanting to climb out.

The pair from Shellharbour, just south of Wollongong, anticipated to spend Friday abseiling into the canyon, swimming in rock pools and climbing through caves.

However, the audience spent hours trying to find their exit after their canyoning guide lost his way.

Things went from bad to worse when Ms Atkinson slipped while climbing out of the canyon and fell 15 metres, smashing her knee and pelvis. Ray Ban outlet store With daylight fading and Ms Atkinson now damaged, the group were forced to spend a night in bushland   with Ms Atkinson in considerable pain   waiting for a helicopter.

Adventure turned sour: Judi Atkinson and Jason Gardner were forced to spend a night in bushland after their tour guide became lost. Photo: Supplied: Facebook

The happy couple were winched to safety on 'life was imple' and Ms Atkinson was taken to Westmead Hospital for surgery.

Mr Gardner stayed with Ms Atkinson through the entire ordeal.

"So lucky to possess such a beautiful an associate my life, which Cheap Ray Ban UK simply loves adventures much like me. Sweet man who abseiled down to be with me and never left my side until the Helo took me," Ms Atkinson wrote to be with her partner's Facebook account on Saturday.

In another message describing what sort of couple's day Ray Ban Sunglasses Wholesale of adventure turned sour, Ms Atkinson advised others to complete their research before trusting someone with their life.

"[O]ur guide had a mind snap and also got us completely lost and stranded! I'm not naming and shaming, but make sure you ask alot [sic] more questions when you put your life into someone's [sic] hands."

Latest News

'No regrets': Russell Cooper on gun law changesBrexit: Australian businesses in UK could lose EU passporting rights OECD warnsAround the GreensAltana Blue cashes in on class dropKart club pays tribute

Editor Picks

Punch fears: Boxer's message is tough hitting

Big stink over dog poo: Groundskeepers had enough

of 'inconsiderate' dog ownersMystery millionaire: Hunt for our Valentine super winnerGet cracking: Spirits high with higher conditions for almond harvestMildura toddler alleged killer pleads innocent and points finger at mumMildura puts best foot forwardStevens abandons court actionSchools score $16mCrisp claims funds stolenRefugees' journeyLocal NewsLatest NewsNational WorldBusinessPoliticsRegional FocusThe Faces of AnzacsOne Night Stand MilduraBreaking the IceFaces of AnzacsLocal AFLLocal FootballAFL TournamentNRL TournamentFooty HQTopBetta

Ray Ban sunglasses sale
Ray Ban Sale
Ray Ban outlet

http://www.2016rbsunglassesoutlet.top
http://www.cheaprbsunglassesuk.top
http://www.rboutlet-online.top

Ray Ban outlet store
Ray Ban outlet store
Ray Ban sunglasses discount
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 06:38 , Processed in 0.091777 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表