积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-21 01:32:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Reg LiVE

World of Dixon (Weekend Special).

A few days ago I improved with the Police Helicopter squad to get a fly around Cambridgeshire for any future report for Ely On the web. There was some severe congestion on the websites for, hovering across the Milton area. As well as us there was the Radio Cambridge road watch chopper, the Q103 eye in the sky , Ely District Scouts were also developing a day out using the RAF and also at one point, Prince Charles buzzed by at a negative balance Royal Helicopter on his way to Sandringham. In fact, Ely On the internet are considering having

an Eye on the Ground car to report helicopter build ups to pilots.

During the World Cup, the England players made a decision to liven up their daily press conferences by putting

in song title references. It was spotted following the day in the event the BBC put together a tape. For the whole day my aim ended up being speak to her only in song titles. Unfortunately, she sought out in the morning and only returned once i d visited the garden all afternoon

having a crate of Great with Quavers . She stormed through the back door and shouted So, why haven t you done each of the jobs I asked you to do ? You weren t considering me have you been ? I thought hard. You are always on my small mind ! I slurred. Ha ! she retorted, When did you last use a wash shave ? , Yesterday I snapped back. I realize your game, you drunken oaf she screamed and leapt on me being a wild cat. RELAX , HELP , STOP (From the NAME Of affection) , I shouted,

and Gerroff me, you bleedin old cow ! .

I have already been E mailed a (very helpful) Shakespearean Insult Kit, which I tried out today during a

particularly nasty incident of Road Rage at the Landbeach border. Sticking my leave of the window I bellowed, Thou gorbellied flap mouthed fustilarian ! Thou artless elf skinned death token ! . That have been effective. The other night I laid down in front of the cheap Ray [url=http://www.2016rboutlet-online.top]Ray Ban outlet Ban outlet[/url] fire for the evening by 50 % minutes (Steven Wright)

Arena of Dixon (Day 30). A collaboration between Agatha Christie and Quentin Tarantino called Which freakin funster Dunnit ? .

Recently, I went undercover, and attended a celebration of Pendantics (spell check says pedants however m not changing it) Anonymous at a secret location in Ely. It was a huge personal effort for me personally as I am normally vague and unimpressed with details. I attained about five to eight, well soon enough to set up my hidden microphone and covert camera. All the other participants, seven of which, turned up at exactly eight o clock. Since they would. We have found a transcript from the meeting.

(Dave the group leader): Evening everyone. Good trips in ? (Brian): Depends that which you mean by good . (D) Well, You ve all arrived on time. So, I presume you all had no problems ? (B) Hmmm. Define problem . (D) Let s not get bogged down during the pleasantries. Hello everyone ! (B) And why on the planet should an elementary social exchange be described as a pleasantry ? Wholly inappropriate. (D) Brian. Please, only this week will we draw a line under this stage from the evening. We re going nowhere. (B) You know they don't. We have left our modes of transport outside. Without my chosen mode of travel We are, by implication, motionless. Where s this stage you continue harping on about ? (D) For God s sake, shut up ! (B) Much like me an atheist and feel that God as an omnipresent being has no basis actually, I am unable to accede in your, can I say, RUDELY put request. (Dave) Meet Reg !.

I attended see the Doctor this morning. I said I keep thinking it s Friday . He explained It is Friday ! . No,

you don t understand , I explained, I keep thinking this is next Friday .

Because i sadly open a bottle of, yes, you re ahead of me; Great with Bugger All , I add a final Thought during the day: "If I live in peace, no person remembers me, basically die in war, people do" (Spike Milligan)

Arena of Dixon (Day 24).

If anyone was expecting Dixon s Weekly , it didn t happen.

Cleaning it once a the Shakespearean Insult Kit in MacDonalds yesterday. Having sat as a result of a Triple Whop Chick MacBurger (with fries) I was distressed to find the lettuce rather tepid. Being my first holiday to

the Fast Food Emporium I decided to use my new Bard influenced assertiveness. Oi you , I said

tactfully. This lettuce is tepid . Well, the twelve year-old behind the counter looked at me with eyes

nevertheless I have something approaching deficiencies in respect for you personally . Yeah he mumbled, Thas what

it s allus like. Thas ow it comes. S allus tepid . The minute had come. I looked him from the eye and

barked, Thou puny hedge born bum bailey ! Get me a burger sans tepid lettuce ! I require fridge chilled lettuce ! . Well, he didn t move. No inch. I tried again. Luckily the Rehab unit Ray Ban Sale has permit me to use their PC i really am able to

relate this tale of woe.

More reasons why this is GREAT to be a GUY: (1) You don't have to remember everyone's birthdays and anniversaries. (2) The sporadic well rendered belch virtually expected. (3) Someday you'll be a dirty old man. (4) You can drop by to see a friend without bringing a little gift.

Ray Ban Wayfarer 90% off
Ray Bans Outlet UK
Ray Ban outlet

http://www.rbwayfarer.top
http://www.cheaprbsunglassesuk.top
http://www.cheaprbsunglassesoutlet.top

Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale
Ray Ban sunglasses discount
Ray Ban sale
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 18:35 , Processed in 0.110143 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表