帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-22 13:20:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
A Dying Breed

Fox News remains to be a ratings juggernaut nevertheless the age of its viewers   old and having older   signals trouble in the near future.

In case you missed it, I wrote an article on Addicting Info a few days ago about an interesting article Cheap Ray Ban UK from the New York Times about the off the ratings chart median day Cheap Ray Ban UK of Fox News viewers, 65+.

Just how old is its audience? It is impossible to be precise because Nielsen stops giving a perfect figure for median age once it passes 65. Nevertheless for six from the last eight years, Fox News has received a median chronilogical age of 65 plus as well as the number of viewers inside the 25 54 year old group continues to be falling consistently, down 5yrs in a row in prime time, from typically 557,000 viewers five-years ago to 379,000 in 2010. That has occurred despite the fact that Fox's overall audience in prime time is up this year, to two.02 million from 1.89 million 36 months ago.

It will certainly be ironic if the network's own downfall was not because of its outrageous propaganda, hate mongering or distortions but because the age of its very own fans made it happen in.

See the rest of my post here.

Aaron Smith, you might be right on the cash! Cheap Ray Ban UK As much as I dispise Fox I do find myself monitoring it occasionally and yes it not only scary that they report only alarmist and negative stories, they take positive stories or stories that will make them look bad and merely completely ignore them and also, since their viewers all believe (because Fox tells them so) the rest of the worldwide media is lying for them, they have absolutely no idea about a lot. There grounds they are the most uninformed audience.

Quite a while ago when Fox hosted the Republican presidential primary debate, that they a gay soldier Skype in to ask a matter and the minute he was quoted saying he would be a gay soldier in Iraq the complete audience booed him and also the candidates just stood there in abject silence. It absolutely was disgusting therefore outrageous. The next day

CNN, MSNBC reported it and showed Cheap Ray Ban UK video and that i read about it in USA Today, too. But Fox didn't give it any mention, needless to say. So, that's a big section of the problem, the way they cherry pick their stories and the other is that it looks like every day of the week they must pass out a sort of of the day meme because it ALWAYS something. They ALWAYS about something. These are so ridiculous. I would be embarrassed to share with anybody I followed it, on the other hand viewers are proud and ignorant.

The articles here are rather interesting. both in the last couple of days. They truly are disgusting and thus such a disservice towards the public in addition to their viewers, especially. I'm sure over time a lot more people are catching on and it only buying worse for the kids. Sometimes I do think they actually raising the other side when you're so outrageous and ridiculous. These are a JOKE.

Well, I just wow it is deemed an old article are already thinking about this for a couple years when I realized that the typical median chronilogical age of Fox News (this was an extensive poll that has been done and apparently I am seeing given that the Nielson Ratings are proving it is true) was 68 yrs . old.

I was thinking something similar and that these older people who was raised in a different time when their prejudice was practically ingrained into them because it is precisely what society was like previously and that it is incredibly hard to change, particularly the older people get because, well, we all know the clichs (that are accurate otherwise they wouldn be clich) about how old people hate change and also the old can teach an old dog new tricks saying.

And when I realized precisely how bad their ratings were using the younger people when compared to the other networks, that Fox News what food was in trouble. Though when i can discover Ray Ban outlet online why there is a 25 54 demographic, I'm not really precisely sure why they don simply make it an 18 54 demographic. We are guessing simply because 18 24 year olds must poll much differently than people who find themselves 25 or 30. However, needless to say an 18 24 demographic will almost certainly poll far differently than 44 54 year olds.

Also i think, inspite of the flaws  in this younger generation, it could feel petty of me to help make the traditional statements each generation makes about how precisely horrible generation x or the generation from then on is based on their attitude and behaviors. It seems like to have be a sort of transitional phase at this point for old people to view younger people in that way.

Regardless of this, the thing the younger generations start to have really or have embraced appears to be tolerance for those who are different. Now, while things still aren really near where they will be, the younger generations make a lot of progress inside the quest for tolerance and acceptance of other bands lifestyles and concepts and beliefs. Obviously, because of this, they will pass this down onto their kids, and so forth and individuals will start to considerably more accepting and loving toward difference.

Anyway, I digress.

To begin Fox News, as I said, I been thinking this for awhile now about Fox News and how the age array of its viewers in addition to their intolerant behaviors are likely to start to disappear.

However, We've also during the last couple of years We have noticed a shot to hang onto and bring back many of the younger viewers they've got lost. Unfortunately, consider Fox News appears to just be the propaganda arm in the republican party, which in itself is starting to actually fall out of touch with all the majority of people this nation, which needless to say hurts Fox News as well as their credibility once they try to spin and convince legislative policies that are becoming less popular with almost all of the people in this nation, including many citizens who may have always leaned right, start to lean inside the other direction because republican party continues to be the obstructionist party with no longer seems to stand for the values of the party they once knew.

I pretty much think Fox News ratings will depend on how well the republican party performs and when they lose popularity, I do believe the network will.

Lastly, its funny, because as I was writing that last paragraph, I fired up the television high was Megan Kelly starting her show. Precisely what was it about? Of course: I just wonder which kind of network just is constantly focus on a single issue basically 24 7. I mean, if all I watched was Fox News and didn know any better and believed everything I had been seeing, I be angry too.

It a joke. Sometimes I don't know which news shows are more comedic: The Daily Show w/ John Stewart and The Colbert Report or Fox News Sean Hannity or Megan Kelly.

This is actually the 411 on media advertising.

Viewers 65 and older are toxic to advertising agencies. They like 25 54 age group when placing ads in various media outlets.

The issue with these Fox frauds is the anchors and hosts are aging. Billy and Hannocchio are extremely old to draw in a younger audience. When the Fox executive staff had any intelligence that they don could have retired both of these grandpas and replaced them younger hosts.

Being primary in the ratings don mean crap about bat roosting agencies. Their job is usually to sell a product for their clients. In the event the agencies are not able to generate a boost in numbers because of their clients, they may be fired.

Ray Ban Aviator
Ray Ban outlet online
Ray Ban sunglasses sale

http://www.discountrbsunglasses.top
http://www.rbwayfarer.top
http://www.2016rbsunglassesoutlet.top

Ray Ban sunglasses discount
Ray Ban outlet
Ray Ban Wayfarer sale
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 04:43 , Processed in 0.082987 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表