帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-16 11:32:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Anne diary 200
< p > Anne's short life, from the world that a patter of rain in the morning, Annie out of the house to the let oneself only live to the chamber of secrets. Her story began, but also doomed her fate inevitable outcome of the tragedy. But she left us with a profound remember, this is only the existence of a young life of sixteen years, but as she wrote in her diary, I hope that after I died, still can continue to live". She did it, and it took her heart to record the story of a beautiful angel. Remember a angel same girl, inspired by the world of mortals the dust, stroked the war wound, in pain and despair of the world in scattered seed righteousness
Anne Diary 2 words (one)
I think there will be a lot of children like Anne, in the fascist crazy shout, smiled and said, "I believe in kindness." Never forget Anne naked eyes empty head,hogan outlet online, forever......
war is a tragedy, it will destroy our lives in the familiar and accustomed to the good things. Maybe, at the beginning of the war, it would be exciting, but after the excitement,sac goyard pas cher, it would be a long and painful wait for peace.
Anne experienced happiness, expectations, concealment, depression, anger,scarpe hogan outlet, desire, struggle, life history of death. Anne in the diary faithfully record the two years between hidden and hard living conditions, their loneliness, boredom, the reality of fear and hatred, pursuit and expectation of students, to future yearning and wishes, of the war, humanity, in-depth thinking. She is eager to embrace the world with the kindness of young passion, courage and nature,nike tn pas cher, and embrace the world, but it is suffering and death in return for war. Annie write a diary,golden goose saldi, two years more than life embarrassment, she wrote several Amsterdam bombing caused by fear and continue to condemn racial discrimination, hiding and full of terror of daily life, in the ordinary deeply touched the hearts of the people. She was witnessing war and persecution. In the year, the death of Anne's father, will be published in the diary of Anne after finishing. So far, the diary has been translated into a kind of text in the global circulation of thirty million, as a common spiritual heritage of mankind. Anne really realized his wish: "I hope that after I die,scarpe golden goose, I will continue to live."." "Walk into the world and make a contribution to the human."."
later, Anne was caught in a concentration camp, but she is still so optimistic, so full of hope...... But, in the first month of Anne's birthday,scarpe hogan outlet, she died, with despair...... No, it's a little bit of hope...... Her spirit has collapsed. Dad was never heard from again, mom's death, sister sudden departure Anne, the once again, because of the war and disease and vulnerable girl hit... She was in the beginning of the month, a hopeful spring,hogan outlet online, and she was gone......
Related Articles:

2016 classic love sayings, remember a word think too much will destroy you.

Love apartment classic lines large collection

Love story

But when the young Lu Xun, Jia Dao has been declining, he all of a sudden the well-off people fall into the predicament, therefore also deeply appreciate the social inconstancy of human relationships. But this is not intimidated by Lu Xun, he still study hard, first went to study in Nanjing, after the government admitted to study in japan.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:37 , Processed in 0.113251 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表