主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-25 00:48:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
see the little hedgehog in running away, I silently say: "goodbye, little hedgehog! I wish you happy forever!"
on the road, how to run the unit: little hedgehog, it can not find mother? Or got lost, or have other reasons???
The little hedgehog to her mother,scarpe hogan outlet.
I want to
Wednesday weather: sunny
little hedgehog to her mother
< p > my mother and I go on duty, in the mother's unit we surprise found one little hedgehog is the yard climb to climb, "hedgehog", my mother and I while shouting up,scarpe hogan outlet, and ran to the front of it, it was covered with thorns, I can't catch it, mother found the one root stick,hogan outlet, want to hold it in a plastic bag in catching home, who knows the mother with a stick one poke at it, on the one great circle around the ball and really fun. Take a great effort,goyard paris, we got it caught in a plastic bag.
back home, I put it in a box, it leaves, jujube and meat to eat, but it is not willing to eat what. Little hedgehog pointed mouth, small ears,hogan outlet, four small claws very like a little mouse,tn requin pas cher, it covered with thorns, with one hand touch, bar-a Shousheng pain. I really hurt it, dad to touch it I do not agree. I don't know what to eat? Just checked the computer,golden goose saldi, the result is a wild hedgehog eating worms, artificial feeding a hedgehog feed it some cats eat something and the dog ate something on the line. One must not keep wild, is the best way to release it. And I catch come hedgehog just is wild to, and little hedgehog and leave their loved ones, leaving the nature, heart, one very sad, very lonely, I know keep not to live, so I'll take a mother is not at home to, put it in a not far from my house to the vegetable garden. Put it, I am not willing to give up, but the thought of little hedgehog to find his mother, in nature and happy life, I reluctantly put it.
,hogan outlet online.
Related Articles:

I did the right _2

The work of the Party branch of the health hospital in 2015

Township F

According to my area of older people account for a large proportion, the health check of high demand, our community neighborhood committee has informed the district over the age of 60 elderly to community hospitals establish personal health records, and file in the elderly months within the jurisdiction of the organization of the elderly free check, guarantee every senior citizen's health.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 11:59 , Processed in 0.084447 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表