帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-26 05:56:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I love the school gate
approached the gate,hogan outlet online, you can smell a burst of fragrance, the original is the beautiful flowers before school: some are purple orchid,scarpe golden goose, some are cuckoo,hogan outlet online, there are seven star. These flowers have many colors: some are red,air max homme pas cher, some are yellow,tn pas cher, and there are purple,sca goyard pas cher, colorful, beautiful.
so many flowers, take a look at this one, very beautiful; look at that one, but also very beautiful. If the sight of these flowers as a substantial live painting, the artist's ability to be really great. These flowers surrounded by a tall, stout Tieshu, like the children surrounded the teacher, listen to the teacher carefully in class.
I love the school gate.
I love the school gate
our school gate is beautiful! I go to school every day after school or to stop it at a glance, sometimes I see very attentively, forgot to go home! I love the school gate of our school.
behind the flowers are two Zhu red pillars. The left column hung a sign,air max 90 pas cher, top write: "Zhaoqing City, a school", at the top of the pillar and a zhanchiyufei Eagle - our school badge. On the right column engraved "Guan Wei Central Primary School" a few dazzling characters, these characters in the bright sun shining,golden goose mid star, issued dazzling rays of light, like the sky shining like stars.
Related Articles:

Experiment

[/url]

[url=http://xpb.sysu.edu.cn/E_GuestBook.asp]Drizzle

Then I'm going to tell you, you're wrong. If you in the street litter on the ground, just be is China's tourism foreigners saw, will give them leave what kind of impact? What will they think we Chinese people? Is, readily lost garbage man many, you a is not much, but less of you a lot ah! You make garbage points to the cleaners are not?? listening to my speech, I hope everyone think! We are not should set an example, do not readily littering the floor.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 00:42 , Processed in 0.092381 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表