帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-3 05:11:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
notes
< p > Burgess of the muskrat Jerry adventure mind ", I have read hundreds of book, is the first from the point of view of an animal to depict animals in the eyes of a simple world, in an animal's eyes to describe the nature of the. The book not just let me read the simple story in the from the lives of animals, is the nature of my eyes with another approach gave me a new understanding, let me feel the nature and the animals are American at the same time,louboutin homme, also raised the desire for nature and wildlife protection!,< p > finally, I hope that we human beings can be like Burgess museum built museum purposes as - to care, care for wild animals, protect the nature and action to protect those lovely and susceptible to a variety of injuries of animal friends.
weekend, I find time to read the animal fairy tale written by American writer Burgess - "Jerry in Wonderland" muskrat. After reading it, carefully taste, in every possible way to think,guess soldes, in the heart actually got a lot of inspiration.
the author does not gather all the wisdom of human beings in their bodies, but only in a small part of the mind, emotion, and human intelligence. But even so, but vivid in the story to these small animals or optimistic, or for fun, or naughty,scarpe hogan outlet, or enthusiastic, or intelligence, or willful characteristics have no reservations about the readers to show out.
although their strength is not strong, sometimes quarrel,goyard pas cher, but in the external disturbance but are unanimously, unremitting efforts, when the farmer Brown's son as they lay traps when they come together to jointly face the "well prepared" "gifts", muskrat family, mink family, family,hogan sito ufficiale, family raccoon otter search which clips; smile and laughter when the pond Creek area more and more wrong, the amount of water in the river every day,hogan outlet, they find a way to solve the problem, each gave their strength, to express their views in the face of the dam; the green forest White Medium no more -- to laugh and smile arch-criminal brook pond dry, Jerry muskrat energy above the hole, it wants to open up, although finally made out of the hole, anti Repeatedly blocked, but still.
< br / > the muskrat Jerry adventure in mind, "the book around" muskrat "Jerry" mink Billy "" turtle spotty and other small animals who wrote a vivid and interesting story. Author in this fairy tale gives small animals human spirituality, the feelings of the rich, can cry and laugh, sad tears, but also because a little small happy laughter, endless.
"Jerry in Wonderland" muskrat notes
"Jerry in Wonderland" muskrat
< p > muskrat cunning,chaussure tn pas cher, turtle's simple and honest, Grandfather Frog flog wise can sometimes but some willfulness and Jerry's cousin -- beaver Paddy's kindness but reveals a little confused... These animals, regardless of what kind of character, but without exception,scarpe hogan outlet, the preservation of the characteristics of innocence.
Related Articles:

30 details

Swim Beach Park

Respect cl

They wear the same style, and was wearing the extremely tight leggings, whole person looks like an inverted bottle. They smile cannot be folded blast like a firecracker, be bursting with happiness bright and festive colour of the. No matter what kind of person, in this red dominated the season, all of which should be presented with the appropriate mood, whether it is from the subjective or objective point of view.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:35 , Processed in 0.092210 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表