帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-5 06:17:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
: learning teacher
I want to tell the love and not love my little friend: I am a light rain, I love the earth, love kids, close to humans. Let us be friends, love each other,nike tn pas cher, I want to be your happy rain.
Rain rain, happy trouble
primary school three (2) class of Liang JiacuiIf I is a drop of happiness and troubles of tiny, light rain, I in nature is indispensable, but there are some small children don't like me, and for those who are particularly fond of me, although I can I can.
happy, rain rain in Guangdong Province, Zhuhai Gongbei worry
happy, rain rain to worry
< p > clatter, clatter,hogan outlet, I'm coming down, I to earth to quench their thirst, give flowers and moisture, to bathe the tree, I was still the beautiful flower umbrella dance. In many like my little friend, I am very happy, sometimes I fell on top of the leaves, after the rain, kids will be holding hands,nike tn requin soldes, happily, happily to the small leaf above me, I am looking for, like playing hide and seek the same, then I naughty, how happy ah! See! A little friend, a twig shake, crashed, I jumped down rolling...... He threw back up face, with open arms, happy to meet my arrival, I gently whisk with his little face, at the moment I am how happy ah!
< p > in many don't like my little friend, I am not happy,adidas yeezy pas cher, because some of the kids love sports, like play, running, and so on, because I fall to the ground wet, they hit me, water jump to their pants, dress up, so they often say something bad about me, I very vexed, also very sad,goyard prix, I really do not know should I should not down. Sometimes uneven ground, I accidentally fell into the one stinking puddles,scarpe hogan outlet, where dirty and smelly, so I can hardly breathe, and he is dirty, then my pain!. Remember a few years ago, humans do not pay attention to environmental protection,louboutin soldes, cutting down trees,scarpe hogan outlet, lush green plants are merciless destruction, when my siblings and I fall from the sky, increasing in number, gather more and more, I will control into a terrible flood, flooded the land and farmland, has brought tremendous damage and loss to the people. I was worried and ashamed,,
Related Articles:

As a mouse

2005 New Year speech

Friendship grace statement

They are alive, is a kind of vitality, energetic, symbol, indicating people to freedom, unrestrained life yearning. Not only for human nature, and also for their own! They are left to fend for themselves, although little vitality, but their "glorious sacrifice is worth it, finally no vain world go for a walk, which will allow us to know more.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:52 , Processed in 0.100853 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表