主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-5 18:46:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
after nearly two hours of travel, we have come to the entrance of the Famen Temple,hogan olympia outlet, inside and outside the temple has already crowded with Chinese and foreign tourists. Into the door, we went straight to the three buried relic of the Palace of the Earth. In the Palace of the Earth, is the first to see the second pieces of relics. While watching,goyard pas cher, father side to me said: "shariputra not only this, including many other types, such as diamond relic, the Dragon King's palace relic, Buddha relic of eye son......", two pieces of sarira a thumb size,pandora outlet online, leaving only a pair of bones, but still kept intact. Third,ray ban sito ufficiale, fourth pieces of relics also very beautiful. Introduced through the palace walls, I know the relic is the remains of the ancient monks passed away after the, relic includes not only the fingers, including teeth, bones and skulls and so on; the bone after thousands of years of weathering turned out to be we now see the homes and sub. But the bones of ordinary people after decades of weathering early decomposition,hogan scarpe outlet, disappeared, never change the sarira, only after many years of practice of enlightenment monk after death only may lead to the formation of the relic. Especially the Buddhist relics, is the world's rare treasures. Famen Temple is a gold Buddha's finger bone relic, is that these four medals in the third gold sarira, from its cavity can clearly see big dipper map,hogan outlet online, which is the world only a gold Buddha finger bone relic, and four pieces of sarira are best preserved in a relic, called sparse world treasure. Look at this a few pieces of brilliance according to the Buddhist relics, my heart arise spontaneously out of a kind of feeling, a kind of excited, we really should take good care of these treasures of our ancestors left!
< p > had heard of Famen Temple has four pieces of sarira, three pieces of shadow bone, a bone spirit, very magical, the Spring Festival this year, mom and dad will from his home in Shaanxi took me to Baoji City to see Famen Temple sarira.
Tour Famen Temple
After
left Palace of the Earth, we came to the following temple pagoda. This pagoda looks is eight sided,hogan sito ufficiale, antique,nike tn pas cher, chic style. 13 story tower at the top of the tower is decorated very beautiful, each one exquisite bells are installed on each edge angle of the tower, a gust of wind blew bells jingle a series of musical "clang" sound, as if in to the people about the thousands of years ago ancient legend......
tour Famen Temple
burn incense worship Buddha, we are unable to part out of the gate of Famen Temple. Looking back at Famen Temple, I am proud and proud of the great wisdom of the Chinese nation!
Related Articles:

Create a learning organization, and knowledge work

]Test out of the composition l

Paper forest river

They are alive, is a kind of vitality, energetic, symbol, indicating people to freedom, unrestrained life yearning. Not only for human nature, and also for their own! They are left to fend for themselves, although little vitality, but their "glorious sacrifice is worth it, finally no vain world go for a walk, which will allow us to know more.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:46 , Processed in 0.183443 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表