主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-6 10:14:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
< p > in interpersonal relationships that I am genuine with people, good communication with people. Colleagues and students to get along, you praise.
Self evaluation of college graduates
Self evaluation of
< p > regardless of the future road how hard, I will always hold this attitude to treat your life: in middle schools competition will calm. In secondary setbacks will smile. Make the worst plan, make greatest efforts. Always smiling deal with anything.
university graduates
< p > short summer social practice although not real work, but let me have a preliminary understanding of work. And to work I have good ability to adapt. In group cooperation,sac goyard pas cher, I have a strong collective sense of honor, I can and everybody to cooperate tacit understanding. In personal work, I have a strong responsibility sense,scarpe hogan outlet, I can be serious and responsible,hogan outlet, to do their best work.
in the University for four years, I have accumulated a full knowledge of the culture, social practice ability has improved, and gradually recognize their own, to find their own direction. My efforts to the accumulation of cultural knowledge,nike tn foot locker, in order to practice fully prepared to do. Each course I have taken seriously. Preview before class,hogan sito ufficiale, class listen carefully in class,scarpe hogan outlet, after-school review, never neglect. So my grades has been in the forefront of the class and also won several college scholarships, national motivational scholarships,air max 95 pas cher, grants,sac guess pas cher, etc. Been rated as outstanding students.
University for four years, for everyone will be a good four years. Whether you are studying hard, or enjoy the fun of you, we have learned a lot of things in the university. Life skills, social skills, or self determination; I have been in the physical and social life of the University, we have a lot, but also lost a lot of. The world is like this, you get at the same time you will lose some, lose some also will get what, we just do what they want to do things that no regrets.
Related Articles:

[url=http://digerati.aks.ac.kr:82/index.php?title=Userfz20i8sre#The_Autobiography_of_1_students_to_join_the_party]The Autobiography of  1 students to join the party[/url]

Business Association election campaign plan

A survey report on the social practice of College

Returned home, the setting sun lazily slanting, generously to leaves inlaid on the circle in Phnom Penh, stretch freely with his gentle posture, in the yard, leave it beautiful face. Mother likes to drink tea, holding a cup of green tea watching TV. My father likes to drink coffee, holding a cup of coffee, Nestle, reading a newspaper; I like to drink soda, while playing, sucking cool sprite. Ah, 1+1=1, a family with a warm, is a warm.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:14 , Processed in 0.136052 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表