主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-7 14:22:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
through this practice, I really appreciate the importance of theory with practice. Now carefully want to come, this more than 20 days experience, I learned a lot, not only the actual ability to measure,scarpe hogan outlet, more in the face of difficulties. Surveying the first is a accurate work, through in the school during the in class for measurement of learning, so I formed in the mind a basic, theoretical surveying outline,hogan outlet, the practice is to link theory and practical engineering, this is the engineering characteristics. Through this internship, the basic ability to exercise a lot of Surveying and mapping.
Measurement of
Measurement of personal training summary 2
measurement of personal training summary of 2 articles
around the internship is not long nor short, to successfully complete the task also have a certain amount of time, after all, we are "born calf",goyard soldes, always have a certain curiosity. But in this internship, we also give full play to the initiative of individuals and groups of
< p > before the students rarely been so long time instrumentation,ugg pas cher, understanding of the performance of the instrument is not enough. To compare the textbooks on introductory instrumentation knowledge are relatively abstract,scarpe hogan outlet, to the real practice, we do not good to book knowledge applied to practice. Therefore, in practice, due to improper use of the instrument,tn pas cher, often get the case of rework, the time is very tight, so a trouble is more tense. We consolidate the knowledge learned in the course of practice, solve the problems left over, find the deficiencies in the study, make up for missing knowledge points. Master use theodolite and level of understanding, ranging, total station measuring angle, angle measuring principle. Grasp the basic principles and methods of measurement, to be able to operate the instrument and process data. The final measurement of mastery, complete the measurement task independently. In order to make the members of the team can learn more knowledge, we are each week's task is to be able to contact each instrument, take turns to do the Department mirror, run length, records, etc.. By the late work,pandora sito ufficiale, due to time constraints, designed by the leader of the operation of skilled instrument do our mirror. Other members of the running feet, command, records and other job duties.
measurement is also a pragmatic and realistic work, to not be sloppy, we must maintain the original data in the measurement of the data, which is very important point. In order to ensure the correctness of the calculation, we have to repeatedly check whether the data is correct. We in the measurement inevitably make some mistakes, such as reading when assessing reading is not accurate enough, level ruler put is not perpendicular to the reading, reading time interval is too long, and so on, will cause some error, therefore, we measured within the industry in the calculation and measurement at the same time, so that you can error in time to correct errors in a timely manner, but also to avoid a lot of unnecessary trouble, save time, improve work efficiency. Since this is a historical work,scarpe hogan outlet, a lot of data in the future may be used. We're going to the effectiveness of power plant trees each data, retain the original data for later verification. It also embodies the spirit of seeking truth and being pragmatic, not only in the experiment, in the future work and life, we should also do this.
Related Articles:

Junior high school national day feeling composition 60 years with each passing day

Village tr

Supermarket labor skills competition presided over the word

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:00 , Processed in 0.092600 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表