积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-7 18:35:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
College graduates seeking truth
university graduates self identification realistic
grades are not very good, but I was in the process of learning a lot of harvest. The first is my correct learning attitude. I entered the University, mind is good to relax under pressure from the liberation of their own,hogan outlet, but soon I understand, universities need to seriously learn to see the surrounding students to learn, I also gave up the idea, started the university learning journey. Second is greatly improve their self-study ability. Because the university taught no longer like cramming in high school, but a lesson very much knowledge, only rely on the classroom the lecture is completely inadequate. This requires the exercises to consolidate the knowledge learned in class in the class, to study their own and often go to the library to check some relevant information. Days and months multiplying improved ability to study independently,. More is learned using learning methods at the same time Focus on independent thinking. In order to learn the countersunk studies is not only to learn, " ", ways of doing things. The ancients said: " delegate to the fish to fish " our aim here is to learn " Yu ", but it is easy to say hard to start, I changed a lot of methods,hogan outlet, what are diligent in thinking, you don't know where to ask hard. In the study, by " " independent thinking; as their motto,tn requin pas cher, always keep in mind alert. Along with the progress of learning, I not only learned the basic disciplines of public knowledge and professional knowledge, I the mind has been a qualitative leap, can more quickly master a new technical knowledge, I think it is important for the future. Learn at this time, I and the teacher to establish a strong friendship between teachers and students. Teachers' teaching, I appreciate the joy of learning Fun. I with many schoolmates, the establishment of the good relations of learning, mutual help,hogan outlet online, to overcome the difficulties. Now I am in grade 3, was doing graduate design, more exercise self ability and ability to analyze the problem, benefit bandit is shallow. < p
< p > precious three years university life is drawing to a close,ray ban outlet, I feel very necessary summing up pros and cons of the University for three years, from inheritance do well improve the shortage of places, so that their review through the road, but also to see the way to go in the future,.
has been in the pursuit of the sublimation of personality, pay attention to their own conduct. I worship with great personal charm, and always wanted to do himself. In the university life, I adhere to the self reflection and efforts to improve their own personality. In three years, I have read some masterpiece and a few books of this perfect personality,hogan outlet, for their help, more and more aware of how important it is to conduct a person related to whether the correct outlook on life. So no matter what the circumstances, I have to come to moral demands on yourself. No matter when and where I have followed strict with oneself creed,hogan outlet, and keep it real. Students usually love, willing to help others. Used to honour the teacher and respect his teaching, just feel very happy to help others,hogan sito ufficiale, is a traditional virtue. I now understand that music.
Related Articles:

[summary] personal director of family planning work summary summary essays.

Sophomore

(MHB) Sawyer (forty-one)

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:31 , Processed in 0.104043 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表