帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-7 23:03:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
junior high school students
< p > the first X to greet the teacher summer we are happy and completion of the job. Then, X teacher and to us emphasizes the several things,air max 95 france, then, X teacher announced we eagerly awaited the textbook, we received the textbooks,scarpe hogan outlet, attentively reading textbooks.
today,occhiali ray ban wayfarer, is the first day of school,air max femme pas cher, I was in a happy mood, carrying a new school bag, wearing a neat uniforms, happily came to the school.
< p > the door of the classroom a familiar figure, smiling, eyes shining, teachers dressed in clothing, arrogant health onto the stage, she -- is our teacher of X, X teacher kind smile seem to have returned to the three of us (6) class of the classroom.
< p > came into the classroom,zapatillas new balance mujer, I saw classroom boiling steaming, see students is rushes to speak their holiday fun, you have a word. My words, laughter one after another.
< p > enter the school gate, see the campus environment,scarpe hogan outlet, tree lined,hogan sito ufficiale, campus is very clean and tidy, clean, biological garden plant growth was vigorous.
unconsciously, class bell started,spaccio hogan outlet, we quietly waiting for the arrival of the teacher.
< p > Yangxi, the school opened the first day is coming to an end, the students had to reluctantly leave the classroom, but students will never forget this on the first day of school.
On the first day of the 100 words of junior high school students
On the first day of the 100 words
Related Articles:

A summary

Writing requirements of overs

College students speech - Passion

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 23:17 , Processed in 0.083819 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表