主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-8 01:43:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
3, work attitude and hardworking. Love their job, to correct seriously treat every job, job involvement, enthusiastic for all service,tn requin pas cher, carefully adhere to the company discipline and ensure on time attendance, has not leave phenomenon, the effective use of work time, stick to their posts, need to work extra hours to finish the work on time to work overtime, to ensure the work can be completed on time.
in order to work smoothly and work coordination, in addition to doing their own work, I also actively cooperate with other colleagues to do a good job.
< p > in the entry date, I with the purpose of "to do the work better," such a goal, responsible for developing the consciousness of innovation and efforts to complete the following job: (1) China Unicom gsm16, 17 main equipment and supporting the installation contract and the second stage transmission network contract signed. (2) with the Ministry of Guangzhou Unicom, the Ministry of planning, as well as Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Huizhou branch of China Unicom branch network to establish a good business relationship. (3) to do a good job in the construction of the material ordering, and detailed registration, strict implementation of the company's processes. (4) the other tasks assigned by the department leaders in a serious,hogan outlet, timely and efficient manner.
4, work quality achievement, benefit and contribution. Do a good job in the work before the individual work plan, there are major and secondary in the timely completion of the work, up to >
2, professional knowledge,hogan sito ufficiale, work ability and specific work.
I came to Shenzhen Telecom Engineering Company network branch in March,hogan sito ufficiale, served as the mobile communications business unit of the Department of equipment, to assist the Department Manager to do the work. Is mainly responsible for the China Unicom GSM sixteen and seventeen stage equipment installation project, the main works are as follows: to be responsible for the contract signed, order and file the business contact, the supervision of the construction team, construction materials, like grass and completed on time management system requirements of the job. In order to do a good job, I am not afraid of trouble, to ask the leadership, learning to colleagues and their exploration and practice, in a very short period of time will be familiar with the work of the Department, clear procedures, direction,nike tn pas cher, improves the ability to work,mont blanc pas cher, in the specific work formed a clear work ideas and smooth work and skilled to complete the job.
telecommunication engineering company staff personal work summary
1, ideological and political performance, moral quality and professional ethics. To conscientiously implement the party's basic line, principles and policies, through newspapers,hogan outlet, books, active learning political theory; learning corporation culture, philosophy and development direction, dedication, with strong sense of responsibility and dedication, initiative earnest study specialized knowledge, attitude correct, serious and responsible.
The personal work summary of the staff in the telecommunication engineering company
< p > for nearly one year,yeezy boost 350 pas cher, time passed very quickly, in Shenzhen Telecom Engineering Company this period of time, I in the department leaders and colleagues in the care and help to better to complete the work, in the ideological consciousness have further improved, as the Chinese Communist Party, more time to Party member's standard strict demands on themselves, in Shenzhen Telecom has summarized mainly the following: < p
Related Articles:

The chorus activity planning

Third grad

College st

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:20 , Processed in 0.120140 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表