主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-8 02:49:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
who is Trump? Many people may ask this question when they hear the name. You may not be familiar with the name, but the mention of these famous buildings,scarpe hogan outlet, you will not feel strange: Grand Hyatt Hotel, Trump Tower, Wall Street No. 40,hogan outlet, confidence or conceit worth mentioning,nmd runner pas cher, trump is like naming their construction project in its own name, so the trump name almost become synonymous with the skyscrapers in New York.
can we put the "record" as another marketing tool for him?
the preface of this book is in itself a very vivid inspirational story. La company turned out to be a specialized training of small companies,hogan outlet online, after the encounter Trump, the small company quickly grow to a large company with a turnover of 100 million u.. Most of the stories told by the book are related to LA's encounter with Trump. La company in order to ask Trump to give lectures to the students, chairman of the board also.
no doubt, Trump Donald is a famous American real estate developer, XX boss,guess soldes, super TV star, but in a sense, he is a marketing genius.
"a" this book is not the sale of other, it is the desire of many people's success, wealth.
in the United States, you may not know Welch, Soros, but must have heard of Trump Donald's name, this shows that Trump's high visibility.
Trump's new book, "the creation" of the Chinese simplified version of the publication of the. After reading the book, she was a Trump style surrounded by passion. I dare to assert that this book, even if it is not a great book, can at least be regarded as a successful book. ,air max 95 soldes, this book publisher Liu Congxing proudly claimed the book will greatly enhance the Chinese index of success, he said the calligraphy secret trump the Midas touch.
Trump was actually called "the greatest salesman in the world". He is not only selling their products, but also their own products. First of all, he often through personal exposure to attract people's attention, such as the introduction of their own luxury lifestyle or marital problems to attract the eye. Secondly, using his own name named the development of buildings, such as the Trump Tower is two feet tall golden characters. In addition, and Trump Plaza,louboutin homme, trump castle, trump Taj Mahal hotel and other many landmark building, and even in some games. Third, by hosting the television program to sell himself, he presided over the reality show "Apprentice" is XX - XX annual ratings of the highest entertainment, but also proud of the things they are proud of. Fourth, he through the works include "let you make a lot of money", "the art of trading", "with the billionaire apprentice", "re emerging art" and "as Americans,air max 95 france, we are proud" to further promote their own. However, marketing himself is not his goal, to sell himself is a means to achieve the goal, his goal is to hope that his business is the bigger the better.
Read Trump's sense of being a great salesman
read Trump's "a" sense of being a great salesman
Related Articles:

Village di

Radio host Fan Contest planning book

[url=http://www.lacasastudio.com/files/][/url]

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:34 , Processed in 0.087675 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表