主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-8 05:12:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(1) fourteenth week organization players draw lots to determine the order of the game
sponsored by the Department: the Department of learning, literary agency
(9) at the same week at four fifty in the afternoon at the dining hall door players draw lots
3, ready to work:
(2) May 9 to determine the subject of speech and impromptu speech topics,scarpe hogan outlet;
impromptu speech (three minutes, for the scene to draw the title)
(two) activities:
college students youth style contest plan
(11) arranged venue;
(2) XX month XX evening 6:00 staff in place, fully ready to work before the game
2, speech topic: xxx
(a) activity theme:
(3) and the literary society to produce the registration form,tn femme pas cher, publicity, publicity, do the best to promote the comprehensive in place;
(7) fifteenth weeks on Monday to inform the student Department of multimedia one, and contact the selected host;
3, contest selection: the content of the speech by the players and the performance of the score on the score;
2, competition venue: multimedia classroom a
2) the players to the free speech, time 3 minutes,occhiali ray ban outlet, the judges scoring; into the cuff link, the link by the players from the big screen topic statements made, time of 90 seconds, the judges scoring, a brief comment; staff statistical scores (free speech scores + improvised speech score),
(10) fourteenth weeks to produce the game PPT,hogan outlet online, the purchase of props and prizes;
1,air max 95 france, the form of the game: the game is divided into two parts - free speech (3~5 minutes)
< p > to enrich the student's cultural life, improve students' ability to express, speculative ability. In the process of entertaining improve your language skills, to create a high-quality Chinese and foreign cultural and artistic atmosphere, campus style show in our hospital.
(1) and the literature society to discuss related matters;
(8) fourteenth Friday statistics of the players, to confirm all aspects of the work and personnel in place;
(5) contact the judges, each of the two judges selected teachers, which are:...
(three) activity arrangement:
(12) and the literature society to coordinate the awards,hogan outlet;
4, game flow
1) host the opening, the competition judges,hogan outlet online,
(6) preparation of impromptu speech topics;
(4) thirteenth weeks on Wednesday began to do a comprehensive publicity, the beginning of the registration,hogan sito ufficiale, the deadline for fourteenth weeks on Friday;
Youth style contest college students planning book
1, race time: XX, x, XXXX, (fifteenth week Thursday) at seven in the evening.
(13) contact with other relevant departments to coordinate all aspects of the work (Discipline Inspection Department).
, >
Related Articles:

Working co

Summary of College Students' personal ideological work

Party branch secretary of the village to create a summary of the work

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 13:48 , Processed in 0.086390 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表