主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-8 06:15:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
< p > statistics and record each class competition, according to the time for three ladder, ladder with a minimum of three classes of each class 30 points; intermediate step in each class of 25 points; the >
two, the active object: 11 all the students
props requirements: no other props
three, active members: Ministry of health,hogan scarpe outlet, the Ministry of self-discipline, the Ministry of girls
4. followed by an increase in the number of two people each time, up to 10 people.
< p > style exhibition - outdoor part consists of three activities constitute, respectively is sit up, Xie bracelet, the most gorgeous campus wind,scarpe hogan outlet, each item total score, standard score. In order to late video effect, before the activity, the 9 classes were divided into 3 groups, each group was drawn in the group, the decision of each class to carry out the project. As a result,hogan outlet, each project will have three classes to participate, participate in the process,hogan olympia outlet, we will record the completion time of each class, and then in accordance with the same criteria for scoring. This makes the different classes of the project is different,hogan sito ufficiale, increasing the activity of the ornamental.
< p > 7, planning activities, the activities are divided into two parts, indoor and outdoor, indoor games scheduled for June 1 in C101 hall scene within the game, the outdoor game is scheduled for may on the third weekend in the football field for outdoor development training. The two part of the calculation of each team score, the final score of the two part is summed up the final score for each team. Finally, according to the scores of each class, in the final scene of the indoor game award.
< p > A, to: by hosting the show style, the better to show different characteristic style, to mobilize the enthusiasm of the majority of the students, further enhance cohesion, highlighting the overall status in the eyes of students, the taste is not the same style.
activity rules:
1. each class has a maximum of 30 minutes to complete the activity,scarpe golden goose, the shorter the time (or increase the number of people in the same period of time) the higher the score.
four, activity time: outdoor game: third weekend in May. Indoor Games: June 5th
requirements:
five,pandora outlet online, location: c101
sit up
University style show event planning book
six, entry way: as the unit of a team in the
College class style show activities planning book
2. the first sent a group of two people, back to back, hand in hand to sit on the ground, and stood up in no hands on the ground under the condition of.
activity theme: the first show of the show activity
below is a detailed description of each activity,hogan outlet.
1.9 is divided into three groups by drawing lots, starting from the first group. Each class to send 10 students to participate in.
site requirements: an open field of a
1 outdoor part (30 points)
record:
3. then increased by two people, four people in a circle, hand in hand to sit on the ground, no hands on the ground while standing up.

Related Articles:

Junior hig

The social practice report of

A report on the resignation o

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:46 , Processed in 0.161626 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表