帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-9 21:08:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
university graduates winter internship report summary
< p > Hotel and catering facilities, six different styles of restaurant, seating nearly 1500 seat, provided with Innisfree lobby bar, to le Xuan restaurant, open and laugh Xuan Chinese restaurant and banquet hall, yuweit boxes, cuisine,hogan outlet, Isabella Si restaurant,scarpe hogan outlet, Nasibi Japan, luxury banquet rooms, talent transverse spill chef at any time for you bring a intoxicated Gourmet Tour. The name Kaiyuan restaurant called Isabella, a very feminine name. Isabella Si restaurant of the environment was decorated very comfortable, is a typical Western style restaurant,golden goose saldi, the restaurant is divided into smoking and non-smoking areas, as the theme in Ningbo City Flower Camellia.
internship location: New Century Ningbo Grand Hotel
Malaysia executive chef led chefs to provide pure delicacy and fine Western-style food for you in Southeast asia. The food and beverage department as an important part of the hotel, and the western restaurant is responsible for the hotel guests breakfast an important part,scarpe hogan outlet, is located in the hotel lobby opposite. Provide buffet dinner and all kinds of meetings. Also brought to the hotel is not a small income.
< p > Ningbo Kaiyuan Mingdu Hotel is built in Ningbo New Century Tourism Group of platinum five-star hotel with its unique enterprise culture.
hotel is dedicated to providing the oriental culture and the perfect integration of the international standard of service.
< p > New Century Tourism Group is a home to the hotel industry as the leading industry, real estate industry is a pillar industry, building materials industry and other related industries is an emerging industry,nike tn requin soldes, reputation, strength of large enterprise groups.
Summary of college graduates' winter vacation internship report
after three months of practical use, so I have a certain understanding of the operation of the hotel, through practice, benefit a lot. I've learned a lot of skills during practice,barbour pas cher, including communication skills, communication skills and sales skills; to experience the importance of rational use of hotel management of art and human resources, has been a lot of valuable experience and wealth; to understand its own deficiencies, summed up the experience and lessons. In the work life after graduation I will be clear about the direction of their efforts,new balance outlet, continue to self value, for the future planning their career lay the foundation. In the beginning of the internship report, I must to all in the hotel taught my practical work and give care about my colleagues to extend my heartfelt thanks. Thank you for your help, I finished my internship, happy because you let me continue to progress,hogan olympia outlet, Kaiyuan Mingdu, happy for you to help me grow up, my dear colleagues!,
happy because of you
< p > practice purpose: through the practice do link theory with practice and enrich the professional theoretical knowledge and culture identify problems, analyze problems and problem-solving ability, after graduation engaged in hotel service and management work to lay the foundation.
1.1 practice department: Food and Beverage Department West Restaurant
1 internship units:
Related Articles:

Summary of college student vi

Party memb

Graduation message to the goo

City Animal Husbandry and Fishery Bureau under the guidance, set up on the market, circulation service under the Department of farming households, the service integration of production, supply and marketing to get all-round development, solve in aquaculture production is difficult to buy, selling difficult contradiction between supply and demand, enable breeding industrialization management to get considerable development.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 22:59 , Processed in 0.095934 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表