主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-10 00:48:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
did not get too much work on their own achievements. However, in the process of leadership and the help of my colleagues, I successfully completed the task this year. To sum up the past, foster strengths and circumvent weaknesses, make their own stand higher, go better, hope that tomorrow's work more progress,air max femme pas cher, annual XX to be summed up as follows now: < p
XX
Turner personal annual summary
(a) strengthen the image, improve their own quality. Correct understanding of their work and value, correctly handle the pain and joy, and loss, the relationship between personal and collective interests, adhere to the dedication, honest and hardworking, careful study the strengths of others, get rid of his shortcomings, and yearned for the leadership, colleagues ask, in continuous learning and explore make their own improvement in work. In XX years have been processed the 40 thin-wall long sleeve, thin the wall thickness of about 5 mm, 180 mm in length,golden goose outlet, after finishing the adjustable chamfer becomes a problem, the usual method is to not file play, or do a nut clamping fixture,goyard soldes, and thin cone sleeve thread with chamfer. 40 utilize file not too realistic, not only there is a gap,hogan sito ufficiale, and chamfered ends down twist, not to hurt the thin-walled sleeve od finish with the thread, it is impossible. This time you have to think of a way to, I will try to processing a diameter taper and thin-wall sleeve is matched with the outer diameter and thin cover most of the length of as much as possible are put within the mould, the mould set aside 30mm length for chamfering and unload templates. Taper with live slightly to make the strength can be stuck, finished take the stick gently knock it down, the 40 of the thin sleeve about less than half an hour on the bevel is completed.
one, thought
(two) self-disciplined, continue to strengthen style construction. For a year I to its strict requirements, has always been to be able to bear or endure dull, willing to pay, obscure as their own standards, always put the work focus on rigorous, meticulous, down-to-earth, pragmatic down-to-earth plodded on. Meet urgent incident either at noon or night, call. Taught the apprentice is given by section another task, said heart live under the cruelty of the appraisal system, apprentice will only make themselves feel more tired, in particular, will affect the completion of their tasks and many subsequent trouble to waiting for you, so now >
two, a year of work performance
Turner personal annual summary
I Yanyilvji in thought, love this extremely ordinary post processing. In particular, respect for the old masters, as their own learning examples. This year, I seriously study the theoretical knowledge, to learn the knowledge and practice of the book together, and strive to improve their business level. Strictly abide by the rules and regulations, respect for leadership,nmd runner pas cher, solidarity comrades,guess soldes, modest and prudent, and take the initiative to accept opinions from various aspects, and strengthen their own self-cultivation to keep clear of mood and open-minded mood. I often say to myself: skill leader is the leadership and colleagues to give a high degree of evaluation and honor,hogan outlet online, consciously transposition thinking to learn to understand and tolerance. Assist to complete the section of Turner aspects of urgent,adidas yeezy boost 350, difficult machining parts, the enterprise's interests above all else.
Related Articles:

Program of unit activities

Social pra

University Bachelor's Day eve

City Animal Husbandry and Fishery Bureau under the guidance, set up on the market, circulation service under the Department of farming households, the service integration of production, supply and marketing to get all-round development, solve in aquaculture production is difficult to buy, selling difficult contradiction between supply and demand, enable breeding industrialization management to get considerable development.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 16:31 , Processed in 0.106131 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表