主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-11 18:21:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
< p > Company gave me this training opportunity, let me have a new understanding of life, for families and loved spending also have the new consciousness, as employees of Weihong is taught me to do a good job in their own, how to treat every student I, conscientious to teach them.
< p > through this training course, I know only each person all know the blessing, Xifu, cherish a thankful heart to treat work, the responsibility into place, harmonious environment will appear in front of us.
in Lee's strong support and care, I organized the traditional culture of the organization. In a short study, I feel the time is short. Gratitude, appreciation, admiration...... Intertwined feelings, always let people miss and miss. During the study of the training class, I and all my colleagues in the listening and comprehension, and shocked to enjoy the feast of towering 5000 years of Chinese traditional culture and education.
traditional culture learning experience 2 articles
Chen selected lecture videos, reports, we are listening to the classic sentiment, and in the interactive exchange of learning experience to share. With this study and training, I enjoy the happiest time in my life. Because here, my heart has been a thorough washing, found the key to the happiness of life, access to a lifetime of wealth. Moved, I would also like to Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Lee always gave me such an opportunity to expand their horizons, growth opportunities.
XX.6,hogan olympia outlet.19
Traditional culture learning experience 2
Thanksgiving
< p > Chen teacher speaks in simple terms,barbour soldes, around the cardinal, Wuchang,hogan sito ufficiale, four and eight virtues have a lot of courses, really is rich training content,hogan sito ufficiale, let me stay in gratitude and excitement. Training first talked about the filial piety, the so-called good filial first, five thousand years of Chinese civilization filial stories abound, but in today's society, people in the increasingly busy life, slowly will parents to the forgotten, more time to work and take care of our children. The training of I feel the deepest is moving event of big brother Wang Xihai,golden goose sito ufficiale, deeply touches the my heart, Wang Xihai eldest brother in order to take care of the father of the vegetable he gave up the chance to work abroad,hogan sito ufficiale, in order to let the home of brother and sister work in peace, he wholeheartedly take care of father for more than 20 years, every day to help his father paint on the body, pants, bed sheets and, every day to help his father sputum suction and pull the stool, this is not an ordinary person can do. He is worthy of a true man, his deeds will always stay in our heart, has also become a the learning example, before participating in the training, I have always thought that I was a filial son, but after this training, compared to the deeds of Wang Xihai,hogan sito ufficiale, I think I do is not in place, was too incompetent, I believe that after learning I will do better.
traditional culture learning experience
>
Li Zongfu visionary
in the company's general concern and organization, I took part in the traditional culture of learning,scarpe hogan uomo, this training I feel very large.
Teaching Department
Related Articles:

Vehicle storage agreement (1)

Survey report on College Students' vacation

Summary of

The writing pen, can draw a few cross. In the evening, lit kerosene lamp, under the kerosene lamp to read, write. Not to mention air-conditioning, even with no fan, can only be used to fan the fan, and at that time, there is no refrigerator, not to mention computer, popsicle can only sell popsicle to eat, sell popsicle business first from the popsicle manufacturing factory wholesale popsicles, then can be put into the thick cotton wooden box, go channeling Street Lane selling.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:54 , Processed in 0.082191 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表