积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-11 21:27:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I want to sing a song

,scarpe hogan outlet
, is the people's Liberation Army are carrying a flag marching in a steady pace to go shengqitai. They look solemn, arms and legs, such as iron and steel like strong,air max femme pas cher, their heroic deeply engraved in the hearts of the sons and daughters of each. I put the Buddha from them see the vibrant China, self-confidence, self-reliance of China, keeping pace with the times in China, let us proud of China!
< p > to flag played,guess soldes, passionate tunes churning in the sky it with us through the 60 years, constantly inspired the sons and daughters of the Chinese nation for the motherland throw the head, shed blood, always let the sons and daughters of the more steadfast in their belief. It is the number of men and women with high ideals spiritual food, the number of overseas Chinese emotional sustenance, how many Chinese the cries of passion! I heard the song that was singing in every Chinese heart - it was the most beautiful music in the universe!
Listen to
how I wish that my country will always be a peaceful one,hogan outlet, and it will always be a pure land! How I wish that some of the children of the motherland will find their way home! How I wish I could make some people wake up today, throw away their stupid ideas,hogan outlet online, and let them get their hands on them! I believe that this has a population of 1 billion 300 million, the most warm!
five star red flag, you are my pride
, who is the footsteps to remove all the noise? Who is so sonorous and forceful footsteps? Who is the sound of footsteps resounded through the Beijing, from China, throughout the world? Is the footsteps of the people's Liberation army! Is the footsteps of the Chinese people! The sound of footsteps in the people's Republic of China! The rhythmic sound clear, forceful, calm, stirring,golden goose sneakers, in an instant, all the other voice seems to be blocked, the only a voice -- pop! Pa! Pa!
today is your birthday, my motherland, I want to tell you my wish:
see, the five-star red flag fluttering in the wind, how bright, how brilliant! The blue sky is the envy of its colorful, graceful autumn are jealous of it. It proudly standing in between heaven and earth, enjoy all the envy and praise,golden goose saldi, it Angtou chest, fearless, no fear of the ground facing the sun. The national flag, the national flag, how do I see how you think you are beautiful, the more you think you are the most beautiful!
cheer for you, I bless you
junior high school students love the motherland speech draft
Junior high school students love the motherland speech
five star red flag, I am proud of you
I feel the unity of the people and the prosperity of our country. I actually like a 60 year old man, in the heart of the infinite comfort; like a perplexed middle-aged people exposed smile; and if a twenty year old youth, joy,hogan outlet online, dancing. As a matter of fact, I am a girl of fourteen, shed was moved to tears.
your name, is more important than my life
Related Articles:

Summary of College Students' Party members

How to pro

Experience

The writing pen, can draw a few cross. In the evening, lit kerosene lamp, under the kerosene lamp to read, write. Not to mention air-conditioning, even with no fan, can only be used to fan the fan, and at that time, there is no refrigerator, not to mention computer, popsicle can only sell popsicle to eat, sell popsicle business first from the popsicle manufacturing factory wholesale popsicles, then can be put into the thick cotton wooden box, go channeling Street Lane selling.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 10:52 , Processed in 0.081798 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表