主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-12 06:37:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
11 at the end of 70602 class on behalf of our department in carving Yubei "English essay competition and impressive performance, a professional group of the first name of the success. Again to expand our influence in the whole school.
College of information and Computing Science Department of the student union work report
communication system
11 by studying the Organization Department of the speech contest has begun, a major students are encouraged to register,hogan sito ufficiale, at the scene of the games, players wonderful play, judges alike! But also the emergence of many excellent players, in the school speech contest to select a number of excellent reserve forces. In the school speech contest, I was a player with his fluent Mandarin, rich knowledge experience won the applause from the field.
the first part of the review
dear teacher,hogan outlet, distinguished guests, dear students:
< p > first of all, please allow me, on behalf of the Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao information and computing science department students and all of the student cadre to care for and support my students work of leaders at all levels,hogan outlet, teachers and students to extend the lofty respect. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all the guests present today and to extend my sincere thanks to all the students and cadres who have contributed to the work of the students' Union in the past year
good afternoon everyone!
Department of information and computing science, Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao,hogan outlet, the fifth session of the student union since its inception, gone through a glorious history of the year. Not only cooperate with the Communist Youth League school,zapatillas new balance outlet, school students will to carry out the activities of the University, and in my department's characteristics of their own to carry out a series of campus cultural activities, more in the second session of the sports culture and Art Festival hosted the second session of the east mining knowledge cup competition for teachers,golden goose saldi, students and cultural life of the school has made great contribution.
I am entrusted to the general assembly by the Department of information and computing science to make work report
report is divided into the following three parts:
< br / > now I Department of the fifth student will work has fallen under the curtain, the student in a year of in the past, would work, students will all members to uphold the good style of the student union, vigorous and resolute, pragmatic innovation, unity,. Made gratifying achievements.
< p > at the beginning of the term for so as to enhance the student's physique, rich students after-school life, sports department in early October held "freshmen cup basketball game, the game players with skill won field under the audience's applause, by the Department of literature and art of the arrangement of the cheerleaders perform is to the game adds a beautiful scenery.
11 in mid December in order to strengthen the communication between two-line classmates, my department and foreign languages department to carry out the first "English letter Cup" tug of war, two-line,nike tn pas cher, sophomore students enthusiastic participation, enhance the friendship between the two-line students.
Department of information and computing science student union work report
12 month 9,air max homme pas cher, ushered in the annual December 9th long-distance race activity, although the results did not have the new breakthrough, but we feel the spirit of Xinke, we see the hope of Xinke, Minister of sports season led the students selfless cry sound, cheering sound >
Related Articles:

The villag

Freshman i

The departure with Beiyou kit, the pursuit of life

The writing pen, can draw a few cross. In the evening, lit kerosene lamp, under the kerosene lamp to read, write. Not to mention air-conditioning, even with no fan, can only be used to fan the fan, and at that time, there is no refrigerator, not to mention computer, popsicle can only sell popsicle to eat, sell popsicle business first from the popsicle manufacturing factory wholesale popsicles, then can be put into the thick cotton wooden box, go channeling Street Lane selling.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:57 , Processed in 0.114742 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表