帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-12 09:31:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The kidney of
< p > we may number ten and we have to go to practice, a section of belt in accordance with the provisions of a month, I in the first department a total of only practice the three weeks, time is not long,goyard prix, but this it may be said is my internship career first department, every experience in practice here are I melt into the society for the first time. So just out of school,new balance outlet, I was full of energy. Everything is so strange, every patient in my opinion are like relatives in general, to see them because of the suffering of the disease and suffering, I am very sad, but also a little not to adapt, the mood has been very depressed. But I always tell myself, through their own efforts, so that they regain the joy and happiness. To know that the nurse's duty is to relieve the pain,yeezy 350 pas cher, to restore health, to promote health, to prevent disease. But I think this is not only my duty, but also the obligation that I should do.
College student hospital nursing practice report
< p > in the provincial hospital internship I experienced a total of eight sections, respectively is the kidney internal medicine, general surgery department, Department of gynaecology ward, elderly patients with neural medicine, bone section,hogan sito ufficiale, blood collection room, gynecological clinic, traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine. Practice life rich and colorful, to see a lot of, learn a lot, so a lot of feelings.
college student hospital nursing practice report
< p > the next morning I started with nursing class teachers together to make the bed, because God used medicine belongs to the medical department, so I am familiar with the spare bed and temporary's bed empty shop law,scarpe hogan outlet, and anesthesia bed pave a way I just by reading the book "basic nursing", familiar with, and not the actual operating. >
on the first day of the head nurse in the principle of responsibility for us and the patient,hogan outlet online, for our arrangements for the generation of teachers, so the first day of the task is to be familiar with the ward, and the second is to help teachers change. Three examinations of seven like less, nurse, on behalf of the each teacher have asked repeatedly, even we have to check several times before to patients for irrigation. Some patients often complained: "watching the children do not ah, how so nosese?" Every time I hear this complaint,hogan outlet online, I always smile with an apology. However,nike tn foot locker, I know that this is not what "nosese". This is a responsible attitude towards patients, especially for our students, it is also very strange to everything, at the same time it is full of unknown and not familiar with, which is also a responsibility for their own. If you start to make mistakes due to negligence, it will certainly cause a lot of bad influence.
patients in the Department of internal medicine is not much, but each one is sick, so can not be ignored. Must be careful nursing, in this section of the week, I will be nursing class. At the beginning because of nursing class cannot vein puncture, so don't feel frustrated, wish everyone started needles and I haven't started my first venous puncture in case of falling the how to do it. At that time I, after all, still just contact clinical beginners, thought also narrow nurses consider main work is vein puncture, but then I realized, vein puncture is a kind of treatment method, as a nurse, I need to learn a lot is all care and psychological care, and should not be confined to the vein puncture.
Related Articles:

A large group of organized ac

College students entrepreneurial creativity contes

College St

Department of the company in the engineering construction carried out to set off a big upsurge and promoting the construction of production" as the theme of technical contest activities, Download call project all young workers courseware [in one hundred days of the craze in Dagan, work with full enthusiasm into their respective production tasks for ahead of schedule to achieve the established objectives throughout the year.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:45 , Processed in 0.102593 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表