主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-12 13:49:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
< p > the went to XX Institute of Taxation in the Municipal Bureau of the organization of the renew section level cadres training, felt only three points: "very rare,pandora sito ufficiale, very honored, very shocking".
In the "cadre knowledge update training class learning experience
< p > first, such a large organization section level cadres, the backbone of the business are concentrated leave Tongling full-time study, in the history of the Municipal Local Taxation Bureau is never had. Tax dry in the exclusion of all interference in the environment, seriously listen to the professor to explain each lesson,hogan sito ufficiale, such a learning opportunity - it is very rare!
in the past I think: do not want to be a general's soldiers is not a good soldier. But now the idea is: only the first as a good soldier, will it be possible to make general.
in the past, I think: the function of the tax authorities is to organize income. In the completion of the task under the premise, to have the energy to talk about organizational culture. Now think: only the organizational culture penetration, in order to better improve the team's combat and execution, and thus for the organization's revenue service.
to participate in the "cadre knowledge update training class learning experience
aftertaste of this week's study, my harvest is quite large. It can be said, at least let me in the political maturity of five years.
to participate in the "cadre knowledge update training class learning experience
third, professors wonderful lectures, it is like being in Lecture Room. Especially Ding Jiannong, Shu Chun Li Professor, he (she) "full of emotion and voice loud and clear, clear articulation, impassioned" of teaching style that all students feel refreshed. Students sometimes look to listen, and never thought,new balance 574 outlet, and smiled, and nodded. Relatively dry ideological and political and macroeconomic courses. After he (she) vivid vivid explanation, penetrating analysis and immediately people suddenly, lovely! I was a restless person,golden goose saldi, for the ideological and political education is always lack of patience. And he (she) who lectures, not only let I "sit down", is "to go",air max homme pas cher, and carefree dripping wet, boundless meaning... I believe that many students and I shared hearts: - very shocked!
< p > secondly, I bureau leading Party group to Taiai, go to line the whole report training class of learning and living conditions, and participate in training - very honored!
in the past I think: leadership is like a person's head,occhiali da sole ray ban outlet, coordinating, directing the operation of the various parts of the body. Now the idea is: leadership in human organs, in coordinating body of normal operation at the same time, we almost unaware of his presence. That is: "there is something,scarpe hogan outlet, but something is not".
all in all, this study made me change a lot of points of view, the ideological and political level has a qualitative leap. From today on, I have to be more practical,golden goose sneakers, not to think about how to be a general, but to consider how to make a good person
Related Articles:

[/url]

[url=http://vmotivation.com/groups/E_GuestBook.asp]Reference

Farewell to graduates

Department of the company in the engineering construction carried out to set off a big upsurge and promoting the construction of production" as the theme of technical contest activities, Download call project all young workers courseware [in one hundred days of the craze in Dagan, work with full enthusiasm into their respective production tasks for ahead of schedule to achieve the established objectives throughout the year.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:04 , Processed in 0.104889 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表