翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with  a flying dream]

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1101|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

90% OFF ray ban wayfarer for round face for Women & Men!

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-15 17:31:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Trump lashes outside Republican debate

Donald Trump, his face red with emotion, has lashed out at rivals Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz at the most acrimonious debate up to now between Republican presidential candidates, shouting insults and casting aside a pledge to be more measured.

The modern York billionaire entered Saturday's debate Ray Ban outlet store locations using a head of steam, having won New Hampshire last Tuesday and holding a large lead in polls in Ray Ban outlet store online South Carolina a week before Republicans vote last month 20.

As an alternative to play it safe, Trump replied to every comment levelled his way, interrupted his opponents at will and called them liars repeatedly in an emotional Ray Ban outlet store online outburst that may raise more questions regarding whether he's got the temperament to provide in the White House.

He earned his most blistering attacks against Bush and his brother, former president George W Bush, that has many admirers in the Republican establishment.

It had been hard to declare a winner in the debate amid the volley of insults, not every them from Trump. Cruz and fellow Senator Marco Rubio also took pointed jabs at one another over illegal immigration.

But Trump dominated the talk conservation on Twitter with 40 per cent of the mentions, according to data in the micro blogging platform.

Trump's combative style has set the tone for a lot of the campaign however in recent days he had pledged to pursue a more measured, positive approach. On the debate, that strategy lasted only through his comments about Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who was found dead on Saturday.

Trump was quickly goaded when Bush criticised Trump's past statements that Russia includes a role to experience in Syria. Russia, Bush said, is not attacking Islamic State militants but helping Syrian President Bashir Assad, who Washington would like to leave power.

Trump blasted Bush's brother for launching the Iraq war in 2003 over claims, later proven false, that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction.

'A big, fat mistake,' said Trump, noting that the September 11, 2001, attacks had also occurred on Bush's watch.

'George Bush created a mistake,' Trump thundered. 'We all make some mistakes. But that particular was a beauty . They lied! The trainer told us there were weapons of mass destruction. High were Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount none.'

Many from the crowd booed Trump and also the Republican front runner Ray Ban Wayfarer 90% off dismissed them as 'lobbyists and special interests' supporting the first sort Florida governor.

Bush, that has wilted in the past under assault from Trump, stood firm now. He will campaign regarding his brother George on Monday in North Charleston, Structured.

'I'm sick and tired of him pursuing my family,' Bush said. 'My dad is the best man alive i believe. While Mr . trump was building a reality Tv program, my brother was developing a security apparatus to stay safe. And i am proud of what he did.

'He had the gall to look after my mother,' Bush said, reminding the crowd that Trump had criticised his 90 yr old mother, Barbara Bush, wife of former president George HW Bush.

'My mother may be the strongest woman I realize.'

'She must be running,' Trump responded.

Bush provoked another outburst from Trump by saying the Republican nominee must be someone 'who doesn't brag, for instance, that he has been bankrupt four times'.

Ray Ban outlet
Ray Ban outlet stores
cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer

http://www.cheaprboutlet.top
http://www.2016rbsunglassesoutlet.top
http://www.cheaprbsunglassesoutlet.top

Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount
Ray Ban outlet store
Ray Ban outlet store
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 15:07 , Processed in 0.097322 second(s), 25 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表