翔迷社区 - 一个拥有飞翔梦想的无人机社区[FlyFan forum - with  a flying dream]

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1098|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

90% OFF ray ban aviator virtual mirror for Women & Men!

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-16 03:08:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Bloom unrepentant over

A UK Independence Party Euro MP has dismissed the furore over comments he made about oversea aid and joked that he will apologise for the ambassador of "bongo bongo land" if someone is offended with what he said.

Godfrey Bloom, Ukip MEP for Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire, was recorded questioning the UK oversea aid payments, claiming the recipients spend the money on luxuries.

He told a gathering of supporters from the Midlands those who received aid spent Ray Ban outlet online the money on "Ray Ban sunglasses, apartments in Paris, Ferraris and all sorts of rest of it".

Asked what although do if Ukip said "mind your language", Mr Bloom told BBC Radio 4 Today programme: "I say, sorry, sorry everybody Easily offended anybody in bongo bongo land Ray Ban outlet online I shall write to the ambassador with the Court of St James and apologise to him personally.

"Look, my job would be to upset The Guardian as well as the BBC   I love it, I like it."

He explained: "What I am suggesting occurs when a country has 1 trillion of debt and we cutting our hospitals, our police officers and we are destroying our defence services, that the money should work from home and people who need to give money to worthwhile charities. some tips i would argue is the fact that Ray Ban outlet stores is for the individual citizen, it not to the likes of David Cameron to select our pockets and send money to charities of his choice.

"If I would like to send money to charity, I will do it of my very own accord thanks a lot."

He added: "There are folks this country who can get answer to cancer. You will find people who are standing in a queue for dialysis machines. All I saying is, but you find most of your listeners will trust me as opposed to the Guardian, those funds should stay home. Charity begins in your house."

When questioned if he believed many people might be offended by his comments as UK aid money helps those people who are dying, Mr Bloom said: "No I do believe I being bold ordinary people at the pub, the cricket club, the rugby club, whatever people who remain completely unrepresented Ray Ban Wayfarer sale underneath the political system that we have."

Mr Bloom, in reply to suggestions people may not want to prefer a party which in fact had a member who Ray Ban Wayfarer 90% off referred to "bongo bongo land", added: "We live in a free country, I a libertarian, please don choose me in case you don agree with me. I wouldn require that you.

Ray Ban outlet store
Ray Ban Aviator
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet

http://www.rbwayfarer.top
http://www.rboutlet-online.top
http://www.cheaprb90off.top

Ray Ban outlet
cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 00:33 , Processed in 0.111246 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表