主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-18 02:04:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The game is such a simple concept, yet somehow it never gets old. The game play is so easy to learn and understand, even master, and yet it always provides a challenge to both your mind and fingertips!I've always been The Wall Street Journal meldde op 1 mei dat Facebook winst voor rente an enormous fan of the Tetris games, and I'm sure many people reading this can relate! That prompted me to make this lens, as an informative homage to one of my all time favourite games.A Little HistoryTetris was originally the brainchild of Russian computer engineer Alexey Pajitnov, pictured here. He, along with the help of Dmitry Pavlovsky and Vadim Gerasimov, came up with the original concept for Tetris and released the first version of the game in 1984. At first it was only available in the Soviet Union, but a year later in 1986 it reached Western shores (Complete with the slogan "From Russian with Fun!").Tetris began to reach its worldwide audience on a number of different consoles, but the most notable was the version on the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game designers made no attempt to hide the game's Russian origin. The music was based on famous Russian folk songs and ballads, such as the well known "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" by Tchaikovsky.A few years later, Tetris made another explosion when it was released on Nintendo's Game Boy in 1989 as the launch game, showing fans that a portable version of the game was infinitely better. This version also introduced a Russian folk song, the "Korobeiniki" (known in the game as "Music Type A"), which became a sort of theme and association for Tetris itself. To this day people hear this catchy tune and refer to it as "the Tetris song". Check below for some videos of this song and others.Since then, Tetris has only grown in popularity, and is now available for virtually every game console, hand held, and cellphone/PDA on earth. Though I grew up with the Game Boy version from 1989, these days I have one on my cellphone, and play it almost once a day. The love of this simple puzzler has not diminished, but grown over the years, and will continue to do so as time goes on.1. DroppingDropping is causing the block to fall faster. In most versions of Tetris, there are two types of drops: soft and hard. A soft drop makes the Tetromino fall faster, but you can slow it down and control it still before it lands. A hard drop, on the other hand, causes the block to simply land directly below, and move on to the next piece.Dropping a piece will earn you more points, usually based on how far a piece is dropped. Also, a hard drop gets you even more points than a soft drop does.Obviously the goal of Tetris is to clear lines from the play field (called the "matrix"). But you can see how it is possible to fill in more than one full line at once. Of course, the largest number of lines you can clear at once is four   called a "Tetris".The only way to accomplish a Tetris is to set things up, with the four lines filled in and ready, excepting one space in each, lined up in one column. Then, using the "I" shaped Tetromino, you fill in those four spaces in one move, causing four lines to disappear at once. This is worth a massive amount of points, and is deadly in any sort of versus style multiplayer game.Another way to rack up points. Combos occur when you get one or more lines with consecutive moves   that is, you get a line, then get another with the next block, and maybe und Shaun Phillips even another with the following move. These can be hard to set up, but can really boost your score if done right. It simply takes practise to set up.This is one of the more advanced moves. It involves taking the T shaped Tetromino, soft dropping it lo que ayudará a evitar dañar algo en el otro lado si tienes que elegir el lugar equivocado down to your spot, and then rotating it at the last second to fit it into a spot you couldn't otherwise just move it into, and getting one or two lines as a result. This can be quite difficult to do.Most of the later versions of Tetris include the ability to hold your blocks. That is, put the block currently under your control to the side and use the next one. After putting your first block in hold, doing so again will simply trade your current block for the one in hold. This is a great way to put a block aside that you simply cannot use at the moment, or even save a block you intend to use later.

http://www.kamfaiwongs.com/shownews.asp?id=46

http://www.fuxuange.com/news/html/?226399.html

http://221.209.18.46/wMcms_GuestBook.asp

http://cgi.www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~kk_aoi/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi/

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:17 , Processed in 0.076552 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表