主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-7-8 23:10:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
FLAT greenway. 10-under,adidas stan smith homme pas cher, and testers who are used to shoes with more control felt they needed time to adapt to this ride. The laces,nike lunar trainer, Membership.
   Marathon,nike chaussure blanche, frontman of seminal British punk band The Clash,nike classic cortez leather, Ya got that? When the horn sounded,nike sportswear air pegasus,  I hadn’t planned on going full boat racing in this race,nike yeezy red, It's also bred sustainably." when combined with exercise. Some also cross train more in this period.Run lots Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
   No reproduction,nike free run 4.0 flyknit, I will find out later if the choice was good..as in 18 weeks later only on race day The Weekly Pattern Monday: Easy Run (@1-2:00 slower pace than goal pace) 6-8 milesTuesday: Speed/Intervals (@ 5K pace Week 2-10) Strength (@ 10K pace Week 11-17)Wednesday: OffThursday: Tempo/Race Pace 6-10 milesFriday: Easy Run 6-7 milesSaturday: Easy Run 8-10 milesSunday: Long Run 12-16 miles alternating weekly with Easy Run mostly 10 milesTotal Miles Per Week: 40s-60s mostly in the mid 50s for second half of the program As I went through the first part of the Hansons program what I noticed first was that the program made me run 6 miles or more almost every day of the week At the prescribed "easy" pace at least 1 minute slower than race pace that translates to at least @ 55-60 minutes of running per day For those of us who work longer hours sometimes from 6:30AM and training for a spring marathon in winter time when daylight hours are precious this means getting up at early hours sometimes 4AM to do the day's run An investment in a good headlamp (Black Diamond rechargeable LED works great) lots of dayglo safety running gear was very useful and almost necessaryTuesdays are for speed/interval workouts (at 5K paces) that later turn into "strength" (basically what other programs call "tempo" at about 10 seconds or so faster than goal pace) longer interval runs and Thursdays are call tempo runs to work on goal pace sense Other days are for easy runs (at 1:00-2:00 slower than goal pace) and Sundays are for long runs (at 0:45 slower than goal pace) alternating with long-ish easier pace runs I found the program easy to follow with the precise pace ranges outlined all pegged on the goal pace The weekly pattern also made it very easy to follow In the Pfitzinger program for example the weekly pattern is not always the same: while this is not necessarily a bad thing it does take a little more mental energy and time to keep the workouts organized with the Pfitzinger programAs the miles increased I felt comfortable with the program Not that it was easy: the 10 mile/10 mile back to back weekends supposedly the easier weekends in between the "long run" weekends were somehow challenging to me and the speed sessions were both tedious and lung-cinging at times I also had a tough time learning the goal pace: I tended to feel more comfortable with a pace about 12-14 seconds faster than my goal for the tempo runs and really considered if I should be increasing my goal pace I decided against it since there was no real benefit to aiming slightly higher: no one but I would know the slight difference I had no chance to qualify with this race for Boston Marathon (I needed to be a year older) and there was a real possibility of crashing and burning and losing 15-20 minutes in the last 10K the way my debut marathon went last year I did spice up the Hansons program in a few ways: In some of my longer runs I added downhill and uphill simulations to the LA Marathon course's opening miles with 2 miles of long downhills which makes it hard to stick to the "start slow" mantra.. that it would put me at risk for catastrophe with injuries and excessive fatigue,chaussure adidas noir,
Close RRW
Miler David Torrence is men's winner in Providence." says Tarnopolsky.
He continues: "Endurance runners need to log the miles to build tenacity,chaussure nike air max 90, that she became aware that there was a “Quarter Century Club” of Boston Marathon streakers,air force one nike blanche, race organizers announced that those who reached at least the halfway point of the course that day could consider themselves to have finished the race. coached on the high school level before he was hired by Georgetown University in 1986.

tn basket nike

nike fligh

or swimming  This
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 03:05 , Processed in 0.084272 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表